What's new

DE Razor Blade Deals On Amazon UK

Hello people few deals on Amazon UK

***bare in mind prices are for Amazon prime including delivery, if you don't have Amazon prime delivery will be at an additional cost***

Astra superior platinum x 100 DE blades

Was £9.72 now £6.55

Dorco Titan x 100 DE blades
£2.99 (Cheapest on eBay UK for the same quantity of Dorco Titan seems to be over £6)

Dorco Prime x 100 DE blades
Was £6.99 now £5.53

Derby Extra (Green) x 100 DE blades
Was £5.99 now £4.79

Please post what you got, if you decided to buy anything from the deals above, hope this helps 👍💯🔥

Just got the dorco titan delivered,

100 dorco titan de blades for £2.99 is just crazy cheap, tempted to get more

IMG_20210516_152717.jpg
IMG_20210516_152612.jpg
IMG_20210516_152638.jpg
IMG_20210516_152507.jpg

***bare in mind prices are for Amazon prime including delivery, if you don't have Amazon prime delivery will be at an additional cost***

Was £9.72 now £6.55

£2.99 (Cheapest on eBay UK for the same quantity of Dorco Titan seems to be over £6)

Was £6.99 now £5.53

Was £5.99 now £4.79

Please post what you got, if you decided to buy anything from the deals above, hope this helps 👍💯🔥

Astra SP cheaper Now £6.23

Dorco Prime
cheaper Now £4.99

🔥🔥🔥

That’s insane. Makes you wonder how much Gillette for example makes off each blade...
I think you might have misquoted me as I think you're on about the Astra SP's unless dorco are made by gillette? I didn't think they were but I could be wrong tbh

I think you might have misquoted me as I think you're on about the Astra SP's unless dorco are made by gillette? I didn't think they were but I could be wrong tbh
It’s not that. Someone is still making money off these crazy cheap blades. So you got to wonder what companies like Gillette make off their blades.

Reactions: saj
It’s not that. Someone is still making money off these crazy cheap blades. So you got to wonder what companies like Gillette make off their blades.
Ohhh yea sorry my bad, I got the wrong end of the stick

Yea you're totally right mate,
Does make you think about how much can profit there making and also the fact that wet shaving is growing in popularity too with people being more environmentally conscious too

I actually did create a thread about the manufacturing and production on de blades they're do small I mean could you imagine how many thousands of de blades could go on say for example one pallet on say a fork lift to be sold and delivered anywhere in the world, it's crazy if you really think about it mate

Yah it’s crazy. If you use simple math here, Dorco at 3 cents a blade and on average Gillette’s at 15 cents a blade. If you only look at the number of shaves, you got to get 5 shaves off a Gillette for every 1you get off a Dorco. I know it’s not that easy but it does make you wonder. I can use almost five Dorcos in one shave!

Yah it’s crazy. If you use simple math here, Dorco at 3 cents a blade and on average Gillette’s at 15 cents a blade. If you only look at the number of shaves, you got to get 5 shaves off a Gillette for every 1you get off a Dorco. I know it’s not that easy but it does make you wonder. I can use almost five Dorcos in one shave!
Lol yea crazy

Which dorco blades you used?

I've never tried any dorco blades yet tbh, thought for £3 I'd get it

Astra SP cheaper Now £6.23

Dorco Prime
cheaper Now £4.99

🔥🔥🔥

@Bosh Hog thought you might be interested to see this and also if anyone is after Astra SP's,
I just thought I'd give you a heads up, this price currently at £6.23 is the best price ever for 100 x Astra SP's blades on Amazon UK

The Derby Extra (green) price currently at £4.79 which is the best price ever for 100 Derby Extra (green) blades on Amazon UK

IMG_20210517_011755.jpg

IMG_20210517_011551.jpg

Dorco Titans are now "Temporarily out of Stock", not surprised at that price point!

Dorco Platinum Stainless (ST 301) are only £5.99 as well

I've never seen Dorco's on Amazon before so it must be a fairly new offering.

Dorco Titans are now "Temporarily out of Stock", not surprised at that price point!

Dorco Platinum Stainless (ST 301) are only £5.99 as well

I've never seen Dorco's on Amazon before so it must be a fairly new offering.
yea looking back i shouldve grabbed more of the dorco titans for only £3 tbh

the dorco prime as showing as £4.99 for me at the moment,
and like you said theres the platinum stainless dorco too

i didnt know dorco did cartridge razors too tbh,
theyve got quite a few for sale on amazon uk

yea looking back i shouldve grabbed more of the dorco titans for only £3 tbh

the dorco prime as showing as £4.99 for me at the moment,
and like you said theres the platinum stainless dorco too

i didnt know dorco did cartridge razors too tbh,
theyve got quite a few for sale on amazon uk

I've never seen Dorco cartridge products either, although I suppose it makes sense for them to be moving into the UK market given they supply some supermarkets own brand blades (Sainsburys are Dorco's) and more competition usually means cheaper prices for the consumer! (although I can't imagine anyone else selling blades at £2.99 for 100!)

Was £9.72 now £6.55

Was £6.99 now £5.53

Was £5.99 now £4.79

dorco titans are back in stock at £2.99 for x100 de blaades,
now you can also subscribe and save at £2.84 which imo is a bargain

Top Bottom