What's new

Best Lavender Cream?

Whipped up a batch of TOBS Lavender Badger Batter for this evening's shave & it was a delightful treat. A delight to "prepare" & a delight to "use".

Every time I use a TOBS product I gotta think, whadda a tremendous value for the money. This is one of life's lovely l'il luxuries at a very very affordable price....

As a self-confessed lavender junkie, I'm drawn to this thread like a moth to a flame. I love both the CF and ToBS, but now I'm thinking that I'm missing something for not having tried the DR Harris or the AOS.
Ugh.

Harris for me, although I plan on giving the CF a try due to the lighter coloring. Since I picked up my Rooney Finest my Harris lavender has been collecting dust.

AOS!!!!

While out today, I was walking past a patch of flowers and then a wonderful, soft and bright(go figure) scent hit me. I did not know what it was until asking someone who was with me(it was bugging me because I knew what it was but didn't know why)- he told me it was lavender and the light bulb went on(finally!doh!).

Came home to take a whiff-yep, that's it.

Marty

Top Bottom