Dave Lawson

What are your nicknames/aliases?

Just "Benton Clay"

Where do you live?

Bolton, Ontario, Canada

What is your age (or) generation?

Born in the 1960s

What are you in the real world?
Web developer/marketer and proprietor of Benton Clay (as time permits)

What is your favorite shave setup?

Strangely enough it's a nylon Body Shoppe brush along with Benton Clay lavender shaving soap. Razors - don't know yet, I need to talk to that fellow Canadian over at Rasage Poulin.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
I love to write and play music, lead support groups that help people out of their addictions (although not RAD/SAD's etc), and spend time with my beautiful wife and two young boys.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?

Benton Clay is back after a longer than intended hiatus. Last May, we lost a close friend to a heart attack. That friend left behind an adult daughter with special needs. Long story short, we ended putting up our previous family home for sale and moving to combine households with the daughter, who we now look upon as part of the family. We did not realize how busy that would make us. Benton Clay and all its product launches instantly went on hold and we are only just now finding ourselves able to "come up for air". So here we are back at B&B having finally paid the vendor dues and ready once more to enjoy a more active presence in the forum. Many thanks to all at B&B especially those of you who tried some of the products, even writing some very kind words here at B&B. Looking forward to renewing contact with you.

Best wishes, Dave.

Howdy Dave! Welcome back to B&B and the HOF!

I hope you'll be able to sponsor more cool contests like you did last Father's Day. :w00t:

Top Bottom