What's new

Beagles?

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I know there's a murder of crows, and a pride of lions, and a raft of turkeys. But what would you call a pack of frisky Beagles, all warmly toned in black & brown or butterscotch? And what the heck do Beagles have to do with shaving brushes?

Hang on to your credit cards, lads... and watch this thread- the Beagles are coming! Release the hounds!

beagles1.jpg

Great dogs. Had one as a kid...tough little guy. Almost wiped out by a car but pulled through and lived for another life time. That dog was a Houdini...collars, harness collars, fencing....could escape anything and everything in 10 minutes or less to thrill the neighborhood with his keen tracking and howling abilities. Then he would come in, eat and wiggle his way in between the pillows in my parents' bed. Two hours later, repeat all steps except the eating!

Sadly (maybe not) I've developed severe allergies so no Beagles for me thanks.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
TEST YOUR SKILL
Great dogs. Had one as a kid...tough little guy. Almost wiped out by a car but pulled through and lived for another life time. That dog was a Houdini...collars, harness collars, fencing....could escape anything and everything in 10 minutes or less to thrill the neighborhood with his keen tracking and howling abilities. Then he would come in, eat and wiggle his way in between the pillows in my parents' bed. Two hours later, repeat all steps except the eating!

Sadly (maybe not) I've developed severe allergies so no Beagles for me thanks.
This new breed of Beagles is allegedly hypo-allergenic (although I'm no doctor).

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Nah... he was into wolfhounds. They're massive beasts... about 9 hands to the shoulder... I'm more into much smaller breeds... somewhere in the range of 22mmX46mm... like the Beagle!

Sure hope this isn't a beagle-patched limited edition Simpson Keyhole ... say, KH4.:thumbup1:

I just barely dodged that ruby masterpiece in the BST! o_O

AA

Top Bottom