What's new

be prepared gents...

Whew. I'm still working my way through a few sample packs and I'm no where near running out. :a8:

I could pass these along to future generations.:001_tt2::out::arf::a11:

"this blade is sold in 76 countries worldwide so i can get great prices for anyone who need small amounts starting at 1500 per case or large orders of 100,000 blades"

No one could use them if they tried! Even if they had a barber shop, they'd have to use 27 blades a day to finish them off in a year, and it would have to be a leap year! :lol:

Now I just need a gross of Williams Mug Soap and a 55gallon drum of clubman...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And our wives already roll their eyes at us for our shaving drawer of stuff - wonder what they would say about needing storage space for a skid of soap and 55 gallon drum?:001_rolle

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And our wives already roll their eyes at us for our shaving drawer of stuff - wonder what they would say about needing storage space for a skid of soap and 55 gallon drum?:001_rolle

Well, you could take over the garage - AKA shave den. :lol:

SO are these blades any good?

Don't worry, I'm not considering a 10,000 blades purchase, but someone must REALLY like them...

I haven't tried the stainless ones, but Vidyut Super-Max Platinums are quite pleasant to shave with.

dridiot sells both the stainless and the platinum ones to forum members. go look up his thread or drop him a PM.

If I can add to this!

I also have an offer for 10,000 blades. This offers are usually targeted for the Barbershops or retail shops. Of course that when you see this types of listings on ebay people are stun with the amount of blades. If you really think about it, it will take about 1 year to use this quantity for a barber since they have to remove each blade after shaves.

Great find! I have seen this blades before, but not at this quantity. JEJEJE!

Dark

Top Bottom