What's new

GIVEAWAY! B'Day Party Favor PIF

Howdy friends! Celebrating my birthday today, and wanting to extend the enjoyment to the B&B community.

For a chance to receive the following items, reply to this thread with "I'm In" or "Happy Birthday Desertcat" if you meet the following criteria: joined the forum no more recently than 1/1/23, have at least 25 posts, reside in the CONUS... that's it!

IMG_4883.jpg

Up for grabs is a practically new Pre de Provence 63 shave soap, Kent Infinity synth, Weishi 9306-G (similar to a Gillette SuperSpeed) and a tuck of Nacets. Will be taking entrants through 4/25, after which I will select a winner. Thanks for coming to my party!
Meow!

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
Wifey just gave me crackers and raspberry Wensleydale so I feel like I‘m already there.

Respectfully not in

I'm In. Happy Birthday Desertcat.

Never tried PdP soaps, or Kent brushes... or Weishi Razors. Most generous of you to celebrate your BD in this manner.

Happy birthday @desertcat, respectfully, not in your generous PIF as I have more than enough stuff at this time. Congrats to the the lucky winner. These items will enhance any shave den.

Top Bottom