What's new

Bath & Body Works Frags?

I'm wondering who here uses amy of the colognes offered by Bath & Body Works. My sister's husband let me try Midnight (Sauvage clone) and Atlantic. From what I found online, a 100mL bottle is $39.50 and a 15mL sample is $16.50.

Midnight smells great, but it doesn't last long on my skin. Maybe 45 minutes before the scent is gone. I don't know if it's a bad batch or just my skin, as it seems everyone's Midnight lasts almost all day.

Atlantic has notes of coastal citrus, sea mist, and clean woods. It smells like an average aquatic and lasts about 90 minutes on me.

I really like the Midnight cologne, but I can't justify buying it when it doesn't last long on me.

I also smelled his Graphite body wash, and I think it smells like my $5 Dove Men's + Care Minerals and Sage. The Graphite is $13.50 for 10 ounces.

Last edited:
To add:
My sister had the 7mL Saltwater Breeze spray. It was $7.50. This is a nice feminine (bordering on unisex) scent. It smells like salt water mixing with sand.

I think what you are experiencing with the Midnight is “scent blindness”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think what you are experiencing with the Midnight is “scent blindness”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know. I can smell it when I apply it, but not when I sniff the same area a little later. But if I sniff the bottle or re-apply, I can smell it again.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I'm wondering who here uses amy of the colognes offered by Bath & Body Works. My sister's husband let me try Midnight (Sauvage clone) and Atlantic. From what I found online, a 100mL bottle is $39.50 and a 15mL sample is $16.50.

Midnight smells great, but it doesn't last long on my skin. Maybe 45 minutes before the scent is gone. I don't know if it's a bad batch or just my skin, as it seems everyone's Midnight lasts almost all day.

Atlantic has notes of coastal citrus, sea mist, and clean woods. It smells like an average aquatic and lasts about 90 minutes on me.

I really like the Midnight cologne, but I can't justify buying it when it doesn't last long on me.

I also smelled his Graphite body wash, and I think it smells like my $5 Dove Men's + Care Minerals and Sage. The Graphite is $13.50 for 10 ounces.
I don't know. I can smell it when I apply it, but not when I sniff the same area a little later. But if I sniff the bottle or re-apply, I can smell it again.

Some scents are just lighter and shorter lived.

I've not tried Midnight Cologne yet, so difficult to know how long it would last on me.

I get about 8 hours from Midnight. It's better than Cypress, which is more like 4-5. But neither is a projection beast.
Atlantic is supposedly an Invictus Aqua clone. Bourbon is similar to D&G The One. I really like Noir but I only have the body spray. Graphite is a pretty mainstream bodywash type fragrance, though I've heard it compared to Jimmy Choo. I'm probably going to get Atlantic, since I don't have that many warm weather fragrances.

A few years ago, one of the most popular Youtube reviewers recommended Mahogany Woods cologne from B&BW. It was being discontinued and it was being sold during a closeout. I had a coupon so I picked up 3 bottles for $14 per bottle. It's a very nice gourmand. Naturally, the price of any fragrance that's been discontinued goes through the roof on Ebay.

Check it now:

magoganywoods_2020-03-13.jpg

Top Bottom