What's new

Barrister and Mann Lavender discontinued - what's the closest replacement?

Title explains it mostly. Lavender is probably my favorite scent from B&M and I just saw the bottom of the tub recently and thought that maybe I should order more. I noticed on the site that it's discontinued and also came across a post that it is permanently discontinued.

Apparently, it's based on a scent called "Caldey Island Lavender". I'd characterize the scent as somewhat of "darker" lavender scent. What else is out there that isn't discontinued that compares?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
I find Grooming Dept/Aion Lavender a very similar vibe. You might want to search all the usual vendors for some of this.

They made a huge deal of that scent when they first started. That is awful it's gone. It was a great one.

The lavender in the reserve base was the best I have ever smelled. I thought it changed slightly in the omnibus base. Too bad it's gone.

Grooming Dept Lavender is your best bet and no weird cracker scent note. It's very strange that B&M couldn't sell enough to justify keeping it around. In guess their market is geared more seasonal than every day offerings. Another alternative I'll throw out if you really love the B&M enough you can still buy the bath soap format in Lavender. You could use grooming dept pre shave with lavender bath soap and I bet it would work great together as a shave soap.

Top Bottom