What's new

barber shop aftershaves lets hear what you like & why

ok so I have fallen into the barbershop scent category, and I've been somewhat into them as of recent. I've burned through the following "scents" so any and all advice here would be truly appreciated.

Used & Enjoyed
-Razor Rock What the Blue
-Razor Rock Amici
-Razor American Barber

Options
-Blackship Grooming Two Bits
-Epsilon Blue Mediterranean
-Furbo Blue
-Stirling Barbershop
-Razor Rock Irish Spring
-Razor Rock Chicago

PAA CaD and Fine American Blend smell similar. Both solid.
WSP Barbershop is a slight different take, and I like it

Pinaud Clubman
Aqua Velva
Skin Bracer
Gillette Cool Wave
Barbasol Brisk
oh, and Chiseled Face Ghost Town Barber!

so many great "barbershop" aftershaves and colognes!!
just play the field and select what you like!!

barberscenes.jpg

Pinaud Clubman is a must try. It's THE barbershop scent for me.

CaD and Fine American blend will be very similar to American Barber.

Stirling Barbershop is one of my favorite scents, but not a typical barbershop. It's heavy vanilla and powder.

WSP and Razor Emporium's Barbershops are very similar and worth trying.

Pinaud Clubman reminds me of the barbershop in Ireland I got my hair cut in, as a young lad. Dash of clubman talc on the neck after the trim.
I bought some Pinaud AS early on because of it’s popularity on here, not knowing what it was.
It’s nostalgia in a bottle. I don’t use it very much though. It’s a bit cloying.
I just take a sniff every now and then.

ok so I have fallen into the barbershop scent category, and I've been somewhat into them as of recent. I've burned through the following "scents" so any and all advice here would be truly appreciated.

Used & Enjoyed
-Razor Rock What the Blue
-Razor Rock Amici
-Razor American Barber

Options
-Blackship Grooming Two Bits
-Epsilon Blue Mediterranean
-Furbo Blue
-Stirling Barbershop
-Razor Rock Irish Spring
-Razor Rock Chicago

I have the epsilon Mediterranean blue soap. I agree it’s not an appealing scent, but then again I am not a professed fan of barbershop scents.

I have and use the A&E Barbiere Sophistico soap and aftershave. The soap is a little better scent than the Epsilon Mediterranean but slightly less powdery. I don’t like the powdery scent in general. The aftershave from A&E is the real gem of the set I have. I actually love thethis aftershave and the scent is not as powdery and has a wonderful floral note to it that I enjoy immediately and throughout my day.

Top Bottom