What's new

Banana Republic Traveler Pant

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I've been wearing Banana Republic Traveler Jeans for over a year now. They are comfortable for me and I pass enough outlets to get them for $50.

I'm down 11 pounds from the Covid 15 (or so) that I added, but the vast majority of my non-jeans are uncomfortably tight to impossible to button. While hope springs eternal, I'm going to hit 71 in a few months and I'm beginning to come to grips with the idea that a 34" waist may not be in my future. Most manufacturers jump from 34" to 36", which don't fit either. Of course I can keep them up with a belt, but it's just a bad fit all the way around.

Which brings me to the BR Traveler Pant, which comes in 35" for anyone in a similar boat. They are a good looking casual pant and that covers most situations now that don't require a suit (weddings and funerals, and yes - I see a lot of variety at weddings). Still at the $50 range in the outlets, comfortable (at least for me) and a handful of colors - I purchased blue, grey, cream, tan and some variation of maybe rose for when I'm feeling wild and crazy (which ain't often).

Quite a few offerings in the store at 35" waist for anyone in my situation.

I got some Lands End travel pants with some stretch in the waist so I don't need to do the jump from 34 to 36.

Top Bottom