What's new

FS Badgers, Shavemac, Paladin, RV, Wolfman WR2.

Selling my bulb shaped badgers. All in very good condition and not shedders. Also letting a Wolfman go, WR2 1.65 SB SS standard polish with a WRH2 handle.
Shipping is from Canada. Prices are in USD. I will pay PP fees and $10 towards shipping. If you're in Canada I'll convert the price to CDN$ to reduce exchange fees.

Reason for sale: Does this really need to be said? :lemo: Trying to keep my kit to a weekly rotation. I've also got a purchase incoming that is spanking me.:001_rolle

Shavemac badger in Best in a custom made for me wood maple barbershop style handle. $95.
Imagepipe_24.jpg
Imagepipe_23.jpg
Imagepipe_19.jpg
Rudy Vey custom handle with a Zenith unbleached boar. If you like boars but never tried the Zenith unbleached it is a treat. Holds water like crazy. This is a HUGE brush. 27mm and 62mm loft. $75.

Imagepipe_17.jpg
Imagepipe_16.jpg
Imagepipe_14.jpg
Shavemac badger in bulb. This is a 24/50 Silvertip DO1 in a brown/beige (shape 82) handle. Retail on this is about $175. Here for $110.
Imagepipe_33.jpg
Imagepipe_32.jpg
Imagepipe_31.jpg

Attachments

• Imagepipe_35.jpg
    Imagepipe_35.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 20
Only had this Paladin for a handful of shaves. If it were fan I'd probably keep it. Mustard Seed Micarta
Imagepipe_28.jpg
Imagepipe_27.jpg
Imagepipe_26.jpg
Imagepipe_25.jpg
Imagepipe_29.jpg
PK 47 K8 knot. Retails for $300 when available and no shipping to Canada. $180.

Wolfman. WR2 1.65. Super smooth and efficient. One of my favorite razors but am starting the process of switching my Wolf's over to bronze and copper. Immaculate with every detail of original shipping included. $400.

Imagepipe_13.jpg
Imagepipe_12.jpg
Imagepipe_10.jpg
Imagepipe_9.jpg

Thanks for looking. Feel free to PM with any questions.
The only trades that would interest me would be either a Blackland Tradere or Vector.

MUST....
RESIST .....
TEMPTATION.....
BOAR....
LOOKS ...
NICE.....

WHERE....
IS...
CC...

Damn this is difficult to resist !!!

@discomike The Zenith unbleached boar is a really nice brush. They are also super inexpensive ordering from Portugal at your shaving dot com. They are also really easy to mine the knot and put it in a custom handle, like this Rudy Vey which also allows adjusting the loft.
Imagepipe_65.jpg
Used it today. It's a monster!

Top Bottom