What's new

FS WOLFMAN Wr2 1.55, H&S Mirror 17-4 p076, BLUTT 1.20, YATES Brass H & HYB, HENSON Al+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Badger&Blade Gents,

Here is my Den cleaning sale…

Excellent razors and all are in great condition. All come in respective boxes. All prices include shipping within ConUs. Prices are firm. No trades please. I can take pics of boxes upon request.

High Gap Wolfman Wr2 1.55 Stainless Basic Polish with Hollow WRH2 90mm handle -$425 Shipped

H&S Mirror Polish 17-4 p076 with 1st Gen handle - $300 Shipped

Blutt BR-1 1.20 1st Generation -$265 Shipped

Yates Brass H & Hybrid plates Razor with 3.25” Brass-brushed handle -$175 Shipped

Brand New Henson AL13 +++ V2 Aggressive Gray - new Beveled Edge -$65 Shipped

Last edited:
Well, I completely understand but sometimes I sell something off to make room for something I can’t find.
My point is more to the effect, why isn't Jake making these handles? Make like 100-200 of these and be done with it for a year. He's got these automated machines, it's not that time consuming, and he's not THAT busy... If he's not planning on selling them, TAKE THEM OFF THE WEBSITE INSTEAD OF GIVING FALSE HOPE THEY WILL BE BACK IN STOCK SOON.

@Shave Souffle the handle is perfect for me. I really like it. For me its not that heavy and balances the head very well. I don’t know when it will come back in stock again. He is taking priority to BYOR.
Yeah he lost me on the BYOR scheme. Seems more like a money grab and as soon as I got into his 921 razors in June (and like I said earlier I have 4 complete 921 razors, and a few with extra plates, AND the brass cap and H plate which I was under the impression the brass handles would be forthcoming shortly after I ordered in June 2022. I'm pretty much out now unless he starts making individual components which was my initial interest in his company. I initially had 2 BYOR razors but after it was 12-13 weeks of waiting and when it initially said 5-8 weeks (which seemed in itself absurdly a long wait time for a CNC operation) I cancelled.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
A note: I don't have the Blutt BR-1 "Original" razor but I do have their second rendition: the BR-1 1.2 "revised", I'd guess you'd call it. What a wonderful shave. Blutt has very precise manufacturing standards... fit and finish are beyond reproach. It isn't a fancy looking razor...but it shaves like a dream... smooth, comfortable and close.

If I didn't already have the current Blutt offering, I'd jump all over this one.

A note: I don't have the Blutt BR-1 "Original" razor but I do have their second rendition: the BR-1 1.2 "revised", I'd guess you'd call it. What a wonderful shave. Blutt has very precise manufacturing standards... fit and finish are beyond reproach. It isn't a fancy looking razor...but it shaves like a dream... smooth, comfortable and close.

If I didn't already have the current Blutt offering, I'd jump all over this one.
I think the one I have is the newest 2022 version or that's what I was told. It's the .99 plate and it is very nice. Very similar to the GreenCult 2.0 I just bought as well.

Here's what the seller told me regarding the differences: So the drakkant has been claimed. The haircut and shave, the cb, and the blutt 2022 are still available. 2021 was sold. Tbh the 2022 is better by a good bit. The clamping surface area is improved noticeably. And that's an improvement on a razor that needed no improvement lol

Weird thing is he was charging $40 more for the newer version I bought. But I only paid $165 so that 2021 version was steal at $125.

My point is more to the effect, why isn't Jake making these handles? Make like 100-200 of these and be done with it for a year. He's got these automated machines, it's not that time consuming, and he's not THAT busy... If he's not planning on selling them, TAKE THEM OFF THE WEBSITE INSTEAD OF GIVING FALSE HOPE THEY WILL BE BACK IN STOCK SOON.
I don’t know for sure but I think he has a full time job and his machine shop does more than just razors, he’s a pretty busy guy from what I remember.

I think the one I have is the newest 2022 version or that's what I was told. It's the .99 plate and it is very nice. Very similar to the GreenCult 2.0 I just bought as well.

Here's what the seller told me regarding the differences: So the drakkant has been claimed. The haircut and shave, the cb, and the blutt 2022 are still available. 2021 was sold. Tbh the 2022 is better by a good bit. The clamping surface area is improved noticeably. And that's an improvement on a razor that needed no improvement lol

Weird thing is he was charging $40 more for the newer version I bought. But I only paid $165 so that 2021 version was steal at $125.
No difference to me. I have both versions. Tolerances and clamping surface is the same. Its what put Blutt on the map, tolerances as close as Wolfman. Newer version has more rounded corners which I don’t notice in the shave. The handle is better looking in the Og version by miles, wonder why they didn’t keep that design. I never tried the lower plates (ie .99) but from what I hear they’re really good too.

I don’t know for sure but I think he has a full time job and his machine shop does more than just razors, he’s a pretty busy guy from what I remember.
He also makes Drakkant, Winning razor and other outside companies razors. It’s not his first job and does this on the side. I believe he is an engineer as his main job. His wife helps with the business which is cool too. They have kids too, hence 921 naming of the razor. I for one am grateful.

He also makes Drakkant, Winning razor and other outside companies razors. It’s not his first job and does this on the side. I believe he is an engineer as his main job. His wife helps with the business which is cool too. They have kids too, hence 921 naming of the razor. I for one am grateful.
Yep I have 4 Aylesworth razors 2 Drakkants and 2 Kopperkants and 2 Winning and 2 Mericas. Seems he prioritizes the WCS and Aylesworth razors above his own which is odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom