What's new

Bacon is Good For You

Studies show that bacon makes people happy. Well, it's my own personal study actually. Bacon makes me happy, and being happy is most certainly good for me!

Studies show that bacon makes people happy. Well, it's my own personal study actually. Bacon makes me happy, and being happy is most certainly good for me!

Yeah, but with that logic I could justify strangling a couple of people because it would make me happy :laugh:

proxy.php

Here is some healthy bacon coming to the rescue of a maple donut. Wish I could find one of these.

Here is some healthy bacon coming to the rescue of a maple donut. Wish I could find one of these.

Looking at that is making me feel the 'itis.

Check out this "healthy" badboy on Wikipedia: The Luther Burger is a hamburger (specifically a bacon cheeseburger), with a grilled glazed donut in place of the bun.
proxy.php

What a great day bacon is good for you. It's almost as good as when I heard a guy who is mad for running saying it was great to have a resting heart beat. So I confirmed sitting around was really good for me and he said something else but I extracted the relevant portion of information. Eating bacon and sitting down a lot is the best thing I can do. Winner. :001_smile

Of course bacon is good for you. Apparently when vegetarians get tempted by meat, more often than not, it's bacon.

Looking at that is making me feel the 'itis.

Check out this "healthy" badboy on Wikipedia: The Luther Burger is a hamburger (specifically a bacon cheeseburger), with a grilled glazed donut in place of the bun.
proxy.php

Must be called a Luther burger... for Martin Luther... a diet of these will definitely bring you closer to God... Probably closer then you would want

Very true story. Bacon was my teenage rebellion, from there it spiraled to hotdogs and hamburgers, now anything from antelope to zebra is fair game. (Not that I've had the chance... yet)
I figured that if I was going to start eating animals I couldn't discriminate.

Top Bottom