What are your nicknames/aliases?
Giblet

Where do you live?
Carmel, Indiana

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Maintenance Planner for an airline

What is your favorite shave setup?
So far my Merkur FUTUR, my crappy $2 brush(soon to be upgraded to badger of some variety), Proraso green, Proraso liquid aftershave balm.
What I really want is to learn to use a straight razor, really nice badger brush, some really quality creams(though the Proraso will stay in rotation)

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Flying(I'm a CFI, CFI/I, multi-commercial instrument pilot), travel, photography, golf, my 4 Corgis! gardening

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I just got over my damp shaving(cartridge razor, gel from a can) shaving experience and am really getting into wet shaving. These forums are great and I'm having a wonderful time reading.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Welcome Tom! Here's the place to learn dual engine, centerline thrust! Fine choice in the Futur, now all you have ot do is make the decision of the century and pick the ULTIMATE brush! No pressure intended of course. Well, if you are looking for opinions on brushes, here's the place to get 'em. Put 5 B&Bers in a room and ask for an opinion on a particular brush, you'll leave with ten of them!:blink:
Make it fun and enjoy it. It's all needle ball here.

guenron said:
Welcome Tom! Here's the place to learn dual engine, centerline thrust! Fine choice in the Futur, now all you have ot do is make the decision of the century and pick the ULTIMATE brush! No pressure intended of course. Well, if you are looking for opinions on brushes, here's the place to get 'em. Put 5 B&Bers in a room and ask for an opinion on a particular brush, you'll leave with ten of them!:blink:
Make it fun and enjoy it. It's all needle ball here.

I LOVE my FUTUR:w00t:! Until I get my technique down a little more I think I'll stick with VFR:blink:

kennethw said:
I have to ask... giblet? =)

(Welcome!)

(giblet — n : edible viscera of a fowl [syn: giblets])

Not exactly sure when this started but it was in college a few years back. My best friend/roommate started calling eachother giblet and such and it stuck:biggrin:

Top Bottom