What's new

ATT Single Edge razor travel case

Using an ATT aluminum SE1. I travel from time to time and would like to find a case that would allow me to carry this razor in my kit while protecting the blade that is in the razor. I have such a case for my DE razors but the flap that covers the head is not wide enough to carry the SE without the ends of the head/blade from extending past the edge of flap. Does anyone have a suggestion for a case that you know will fit and work with the ATT SE razors?

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
I'm very interested in this thread. I've fallen in love with the Gem Micromatics, and have been trying to find some kind of sheath or tailored-type case that would protect the blade during travel. In terms of DIY, I've been thinking about everything from simple fold-over cardboard or leather sheaths or even trying plastidip -- I've had seen chisel protectors made easily with painters tape and plastidip.

I guess since this is for an ATT SE razor you probably don't want a cheap option so how about leather from either Range Leather, Koch Leather or OneBlade? All are Horween Chromexcel leather and of the highest quality.

I don't have a Range Leather razor cover but I do have their Travellr XL Dopp and a couple of the small goods... such nice leather, top notch stuff. $39.99

I do have the OneBlade razor holster and it too is top notch. The OneBlade leather razor holster is made by Koch Leather and fits the Genesis Razors so should fit any GEM razor as the Feather FHS-10 blades are basically GEM blades minus the spine on the back so the razor heads are about the same size. This one also fits my Ocam O.R.E.N. SE razor with ease. $40

The Koch Leather is the most expensive but just a different version of the OneBlade cover. $48

I know OneBlade will have a 20% off site wide for Black Friday and I'll bet the other two will have similar.

I guess since this is for an ATT SE razor you probably don't want a cheap option so how about leather from either Range Leather, Koch Leather or OneBlade? All are Horween Chromexcel leather and of the highest quality.

I don't have a Range Leather razor cover but I do have their Travellr XL Dopp and a couple of the small goods... such nice leather, top notch stuff. $39.99

I do have the OneBlade razor holster and it too is top notch. The OneBlade leather razor holster is made by Koch Leather and fits the Genesis Razors so should fit any GEM razor as the Feather FHS-10 blades are basically GEM blades minus the spine on the back so the razor heads are about the same size. This one also fits my Ocam O.R.E.N. SE razor with ease. $40

The Koch Leather is the most expensive but just a different version of the OneBlade cover. $48

I know OneBlade will have a 20% off site wide for Black Friday and I'll bet the other two will have similar.
Thank you. Very helpful!

As promised

proxy.php

proxy.php

I presume when you say "travel", you are not flying with the razor and blade in a carry-on. Razor blades (even in razors) are not allowed. I found out the hard way.

Top Bottom