What's new

Art of Shaving

I'm really not getting why people keep talking about how expensive this stuff is. The creams 22 bucks and lasts for a couple months????? Considering how much money I'm saving with double edged blades over cartridges and how much better a shave I'm getting now, I couldn't care less if the cream cost 50 bucks--I'd still be saving money.

Well, considering for years I'm used to dropping about $3 a month on cartriges and $1 on a puck of Williams every couple of months, to me, $22 on a tube of cream does seem kind of crazy..

However, this place does make you kind of crazy, as I totally would buy a $30 tube of Floris shave cream.. but I'm sure it would last me at least 6 months.

So, you're right, in perspective, it's not that crazy, but to someone who just walks in the store, the prices would seem kind of shocking..

-Mason

Love the unscented SC. Haven't tried their soaps yet but i'd like too. took a whif of the "for women" rose SC last week. i'd like to try it but i have to wait a little bit; too much stock at the moment. pricey yes, but a good product. just don't buy a shaving brush from them. BIG mark-up.

Scott

Top Bottom