What's new

Are there any clones/good copies/things that smell like Sierra?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
IMG_20201120_191638630~2.jpg

Does anyone know of anyone making an homage of this? Lol, an "homage" of this fragrance might be a bit of a stretch for this "drug store" scent, but I will miss this little bottle of cologne!

It was given to me by a fellow nurse years ago for Christmas. It's really a nice holiday smell.

Thanks to any and all in advance!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Stetson Sierra is described as a "spicy, lavender, amber" scent.

When I search on that scent profile, Canoe by Dana pops up in the results.

I like Canoe on its own, but can't vouch for any similarity to Sierra (never checked out Sierra when it was available).

Also, Preferred Stock by Coty has "spicy, lavender and amber" notes. Very reasonably priced.

Hope this helps.

FarmerTan

Stetson Sierra is described as a "spicy, lavender, amber" scent.

When I search on that scent profile, Canoe by Dana pops up in the results.

I like Canoe on its own, but can't vouch for any similarity to Sierra (never checked out Sierra when it was available).

Also, Preferred Stock by Coty has "spicy, lavender and amber" notes. Very reasonably priced.

Hope this helps.
It does help! I will have to research these. Thank you much my friend!

FarmerTan

Of the scents I own, Sierra seems to fall between Pino Silvestre and Belcam's Polo knockoff, Classic Match.
Thank you. I recently bought some Pino Sylvestre and I agree, it's a little too weak, but comparable! A little like an Italian Barbershop?

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
I like AS/EDT and I'm also cheap soooo since they last a long time in a big rotation I allow myself 1 bottle of semi expensive cologne a year

or get someone to buy it for me

FarmerTan

I like AS/EDT and I'm also cheap soooo since they last a long time in a big rotation I allow myself 1 bottle of semi expensive cologne a year

or get someone to buy it for me
Same here.

To @Dog Whiskerer : I tried the Link Sylvesteri today and am happy enough to wait till I find some Stetson Sierra at a garage sale, lol!
Very similar! I may try adding some coniferous oil to my hand and mixing it to see what I end up with...

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I had no idea it was discontinued. That's too bad. I have a bottle and enjoy it from time to time.

FarmerTan

If I could get off my arse and down to the post office without fear of dying of plague I'd cheerfully send it to you.
Oh, keep it!

Have you been a cheapskate like me? Lol, my wife was rushing me out the door, I grabbed a used paper mask and when I got in the car and put it on. Stunk like mildew kind of! I had a little sample bottle of some AS in my pocket (I need a purse doggone!) And rubbed it on the outside of the mask just a bit.

Who knows? It may have saved my life!

I had to get out yesterday, got a pneumonia and a shingles vaccine. Lol, I am in MAJOR pain today. Worst I've been in since a kidney stone awhile back.

But I'm done getting out. I'm a retired RN, and I'm not stupid. My mom wasn't feeling well yesterday AM, so I brought my bag up and pretended to be a doctor. She's much better today. Shoot Fire, she's in better shape than me!

I just hope this mess "Passes Over" us as much as possible! I'm getting tired of forgetting a mask!

Top Bottom