What's new

Appreciating non-aromatics

Why not buy a huge antique hutch for your tobacco? Oh no, I feel like James with this enabling!

Well, why stop there... may as well buy a large house with a large cellar all set to be stocked up. Maybe a second bathroom for a full shave den.

Had I the ability to buy a house, at all, I'd be pretty serious about making sure it had my cellar and shave den. lol

If i had the ability to buy a house, I'd make sure it would b one with a guest house out back that I would turn into a smoking lounge with a few flat screens on the wall, a pool table, a nice poker table, wooden panel walls, Comfy leather deep seated chairs, a walk in humidor, a wet bar with a tap.

It would also have a huge bathroom with enough space for shelf from ceiling to floor for my shave den, huge stand alone sink, a nice rack in the corner for my towel warmer, a mini fridge for some frozen towels, and then a nice cabinet for clean towels.

.....*dreams*

:drool:
If i had the ability to buy a house, I'd make sure it would b one with a guest house out back that I would turn into a smoking lounge with a few flat screens on the wall, a pool table, a nice poker table, wooden panel walls, Comfy leather deep seated chairs, a walk in humidor, a wet bar with a tap.

It would also have a huge bathroom with enough space for shelf from ceiling to floor for my shave den, huge stand alone sink, a nice rack in the corner for my towel warmer, a mini fridge for some frozen towels, and then a nice cabinet for clean towels.

.....*dreams*

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Had I the ability to buy a house, at all, I'd be pretty serious about making sure it had my cellar and shave den. lol
You know what I hate about this area (DFW)? Because of soil instability, basements are not an option (unless you spend a whole lot of money). I really miss having a basement- it is basically free space.

Top Bottom