What's new

Anyone use this: Marram Co Razor

Saw it on Mr Porter for $250, seems like a lot of money, still curious if anyone bought one as it's a little unusual looking with the handle.

Attachments

• Marram.png
    Marram.png
    234.1 KB · Views: 106
Not quite sure what to make if it. The handle is so large the whole thing looks like a bottle of men's cologne lol!

In the old days, big handles were a place to keep styptic pencils (and a pen in the case of one Japanese brand). This one looks like you could keep a travel brush in it. It will probably be good for a shaver with severe arthritis.

In the old days, big handles were a place to keep styptic pencils (and a pen in the case of one Japanese brand). This one looks like you could keep a travel brush in it. It will probably be good for a shaver with severe arthritis.

New definition of travel razor... You can bring everything including the kitchen sink in it during your travels lol!

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have never heard of this razor. Far too dear for my wallet. I like the gold though.

Saw it on Mr Porter for $250, seems like a lot of money, still curious if anyone bought one as it's a little unusual looking with the handle.

Well that's a funny looking razor. . it looks like they've paired together an old Gillette tech open comb head with an oversized handle.

If anyone buys it, let us know how you get on with it..

The prices of the items in Mr Porter are obseen!
I got into de shaving to save not spend more money, if this was the first shaving site I saw I'll be still using my Gillette fusion and not turned back lol!

Love one of the statements.
"I think people are willing to pay more for products with quality scents."
They must be sniffing coke to buy into those BS prices lol!

Last edited:
The prices of the items in Mr Porter are obseen!
I got into de shaving to save not spend more money, if this was the first shaving site I saw I'll be still using my Gillette fusion and not turned back lol!
ROFL I think I'd still be subjecting my face to cartridge shaving abuse too :jump:

Where on that page did you see that?
Directly to the left of the shave bowl pic... The brushes, razor handle and bowls are really top quality and are priced to match. The razor takes a Gillette head and everything, including the shaving creams, is made in the UK.

R

romsitsa

Hello, they have two heads, the cartridge head takes Gillette cartridges.
With the DE offering, I'm confused. I very much like the design, the stamped branding, the edges, the overal shape of the head.
But is it cast or machined?
Why is the thread so long and why do I ave the feeling that it's a Merkur cap?
Why is the base plate not a seperate pice but is cast? or stamped together with a portion of the neck?
So many things questions.

Adam

$250 Gillette tech haha, gonna pass

Blasphemy it's not just a gillette tech it's a gillette tech filled with goodies n nice scent go on I know u want one. You'll likely be the only one who has it can can sell it for thousands in a few years cos its so rare lol!

Top Bottom