What's new

Anyone use Bic cartridges?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I’ve been using a BIC Flex 4 now for nearly two weeks. First time with a BIC cartridge for a very long time. I’m finding that the shaves are starting to diminish quicker than when I use a Schick. I am only doing 2 passes WTG and ATG and using a brush and shaving soap. I bought a pack of three when my work had them on for half price. From memory I think it is my first time using a 4 blade cartridge razor.

I have used the BIC Flex 4 Hybrid. I shave every other day and find it gives me a great shave. WTG and ATG. I like the BIC Sensitive shavers and the BIC Metal shavers too. I use either canned shaving cream or gel. Once in a while I'll use VDH Deluxe soap and a brush. Love the sharpness of BIC blades.

Also used a couple of the BIC Flex Hybrid recently. Great Shave but starts to get downhill after around 2 weeks for me as ajkel64 also observed.
Fore reference I once ran a Gillette Fusion Proshield for 57(!) shaves & retired it out of boredom if I remember correctly.

Gillette Fusion Proshield burns my face for some reason. Doesn't matter if I use canned cream, gel or soap and brush. Any more than three blades and I am in trouble.

Top Bottom