What's new

Anyone tried vulfix shave cream?

I use the Vulfix Sicilian Limes and like it. Great lather and I haven't had any reaction to the cream as some do with a lime scent. Everyone has a different idea of what "lime" is supposed to smell like, so there will be different descriptions of the scent (medicinal, Pledge, popsicle, etc.) I find the scent to be somewhat sharp and not overly sweet, not offensive to me.

I have the Sicilian Limes and the Sandlewood. Both are great. Lots of lather and they work great for "super lather" too. Great value in my opinion.

Agree with those previous posts. It's pretty good stuff. Really great for face lathering. Vulfix lavender was my first shave cream and I use it in my rotation still today.

The Sicilian lime is very good quality with a fine cushion. I enjoy it only slightly less than the Castle Forbes lime soap - which has a bigger blast of lime.

I'm especially fond of Vulfix Sandalwood. More of a spice cookie or even a nutty fragrance than a sandalwood, but I love it.

Dave

Not to be the bad apple of the bunch but....the stuff lathers and works awesome!!!! The smell is...well not so great. The sicilian lime is very synthetic and the lavender....doesnt even resemble lavender except for its color? But great quality though!

Has anybody tried the Persian Musk? It sounds intriguing.

I've got some, it works just as well as the other Vulfix creams. Smell is difficult to pin down, some might find it slightly feminine, I wouldnt say it was particularly musky. I like it and more to the point so does my other half (I avoid any creams that are wife repellants). The smell is not too strong.

I've got some [Persian Musk], it works just as well as the other Vulfix creams. Smell is difficult to pin down, some might find it slightly feminine, I wouldnt say it was particularly musky. I like it and more to the point so does my other half (I avoid any creams that are wife repellants). The smell is not too strong.

I love it! Personally I do find the scent to be musky. It's very pleasant IMO. The cream lathers extremely well, and I get great shaves with it. No problem there.

To be honest, I find myself using this cream more often than any of my others, I like it that much. Overall, I would highly recommend it. It's a cream that has a certain character to it.

I have an open tub of the Persian Musk right now. I've used the Sandalwood in the past too. Their creams are an excellent bargain for the price. Great performing. The scents are a little off, Sandalwood smells like cookie dough to me... but it's still very nice :lol:

I had some Vulfix lavender that I thought was a very good cream. It had kind of a detergent scent to it but I liked it. In an effort to economize I sold it but even though the scent was not accurate I liked it better than the scent of some other lavender soaps and creams. I'd buy it again.

I've got the Persian Musk, and I really like it. Strong, pleasant musky scent and it lathers really well, giving good moisturisation. One of my current favourites come to think of it!

Top Bottom