What's new

Anyone know the next round of Razorock artisan soaps?

It started with Razorock's Napoleon's Violet artisan soap and I'm now waiting on Caprician Lemon. I'm hooked on this soap. And I've noticed it's starting to sell out at certain locations including Italian Barber which from my limited understanding may be the mind behind this product.

Anyone know if the artisan line will continue? If not, then please send me a secret message so I can stock up.

Anyone know if anything new is coming out in the Razorock shaving soap line?

The last addition was the R-160 as far as I know. I haven't heard any other announcements for the LoA. He has announced that Evil Eye (lime) will be adding a Karite soap later this year.

About a week or two ago Joe (creator of RazoRock) posted on his Facebook account that he was in talks with another Company to bring a another Shave Soap to the RazoRock Family. He gave a hint that it would be Castle Forbes and that the prospects for this to happen quickly were very good. Here is the post:

A little bit of news of y'all...

There is this $40 shaving cream that a few guys were asking me to replicate. We contacted one of our best soap making partners, the only one I believe who could do it; apparently, the result is better than the original and I'll have samples soon.

Stay tuned for our next RazoRock project... code named... "RR king of the CASTLE" :)

I know you guys are going to ask... two scents in the works, an essential oil of Lime and a very very special Lavender

"very very special Lavender."

Look, Lavender, Lily of the Valley and Bergamot say you've been taking steroids to get ready for the state championships. If you keep that up, you'll be banned for life! /after_school_shave_special

Joe's favorite is King Louisl Lavendar which is amazing on its own, so this new lavendar may be something really special.

Here is my hint of what it will be! $castle_forbes_lavender_essential_oil_shaving_cream_200ml_.jpg $castle_forbes_lime_essential_oil_shaving_cream_200_ml.jpg

Top Bottom