What's new

Anyone know of a Polo green clone?

Are you looking for something cheaper? Although the new stuff is not the same as the vintage cologne you can still buy it. TF Italian Cypress smells very similar but its not cheap AT ALL!

Are you looking for something cheaper? Although the new stuff is not the same as the vintage cologne you can still buy it. TF Italian Cypress smells very similar but its not cheap AT ALL!

Looking for something cheaper. A several years ago my wife found a cheap knock-off at a Walmart/Target type of place that was spot on but I haven't seen anything for a long time.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
John:
This 3.3oz brand new (in the box), Dorall Collection 'Thunder' version of Ralph Lauren Polo Green I got 'off The Bay'. In my humble opinion, it has the scent just like Ralph Lauren's Polo! :thumbsup:

proxy.php

proxy.php
[FONT=&amp]"Hard work is the [cologne] of accomplishment". Author Unknown [/FONT]

Last edited:
I've been looking for a cheaper clone of Polo for awhile, especially if I can find it in an aftershave. I was told to try Beverly Hills Polo Club but I haven't got around to actually buying any yet.

You could also try Surrati's 'Jannat ul Firdous' Attar .......... I've just made the mistake of touching the tip of my nose with the roller ball on my bottle; now it's all I can smell :001_smile

Very reminiscent of Polo's big, soapy opening ........

Bloody strong, this ........:laugh:

Addendum: Did I mention it was cheap? ......... A few dollars out of your pocket ....... honest :shifty:

It's when you think "They're cheap enough a few more won't break the bank" ........ :wink2:

Last edited:
Top Bottom