What's new

Anyone a fan of D&G Pour Homme

Anyone a fan of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme. I always had it sitting in the back of my collection and to be honest forgot about it. I bought it after smelling it in a magazine...When I got it though it was too strong for me.

I recently started using it again and its growing on me...a little goes a long way so be carful not to use too much...but the dry down is pretty good, and it lasts all day.

I like it and used to wear it a lot, but do not wear it all that often now.

It is powerful! In a way it smells right in the middle of certain masculine scents to me. I would have thought that it would always be a rather safe choice, but ProfessorChaos might be right, too!! I know that some folks, women included, really love it!

I may be mistaken, but I'm fairly sure the SCS Dagger scent is modeled straight off of this one – I'm wearing it today, in fact. You should check it out, at $18 a bottle it's a steal.

I received a bottle for Christmas a couple of years ago. I've worn it several times but it never really did much for me.

I got it as a birthday gift a few years ago and didn't like the smell at all, but kept it anyway. At the beginning of the summer one of my foster boys sprayed some on himself while in the bathroom and after asking which of my colognes he had sprayed and him telling me he hadn't I told him to just point it out and that I wasn't mad. I really liked the smell and have been using it everyday since then.

It is super potent I only use one spray on the chest and one on the back of my neck and away I go. I find it's a good summer scent.

Another fan here. :thumbup:

Great scent but not a warm/hot weather performer because as others have mentioned it is strong. But in cooler/colder weather it really comes through.

I've actually got the D&G 'The one' on my short list. Need to get out and find a sample to try.

Not for hot/warm weather, really? To me the combination of tobacco and citrus just screams summertime. I don't think I've even tried it in cooler weather, but I might have to now. :001_smile

Great scent...I have had it for several years so I'm a little bored with it by now, but I still think it smells fantastic.

GS

Not for hot/warm weather, really? To me the combination of tobacco and citrus just screams summertime. I don't think I've even tried it in cooler weather, but I might have to now. :001_smile

Great scent...I have had it for several years so I'm a little bored with it by now, but I still think it smells fantastic.

GS

I also thought it would be a great year rounder but there is something with a middle/base note - Heat - and me that changes the scent.

I've tried it last summer and this summer and the same thing happens so I've
just moved it to my fall / winter rotation.

I received a bottle of D&G several years ago, and wasn't too impressed.

I found said bottle during my last move, and really liked it...it sort of reminds me of older fragrances, but has the modern "clean" to it, which I also like.

Top Bottom