What's new

Another newcomer intro

Hallo, gents, from another new forum member. My name is Todor, I live in Bulgaria, Europe. I have been practicing wet shaving ever since I began to shave, more than 30 years ago. Through the years I have used mostly cartridge razors and mass market creams and brushes. Only recently it came as an eye opener to me that there is a whole universe of products and options when it comes to this man’s habit and hobby. Reading this forum for the last year definitely helped me a lot raise my awareness – thank you all for this. I also appreciate the lack of snobbism here. What I use these days – Winkinson Sword with various brands of razors; mostly creams, but I also do have one soap and a croap, all in rotation; astringent foam Reuzel (I love it); various after-shaves, alcohol-based, as well as lotions. On rare occasions - some exotics like pure, plant coffee oil. Greetings and happy shaves!

Attachments

• TEMP1_20231003.jpg
    TEMP1_20231003.jpg
    924.4 KB · Views: 21
Wecome, Todor,

I think Bulgaria and Wet Shaving, my thoughts immediately turn to the great Kapo (Karo) shave cream.
I have seen postings here in the forum about this iconic brand and this is why I put it on the picture. To be honest, I use it only now and then, just out of respect to the older generation, like my father, who did not have the access and choice we do have now.

Hallo, gents, from another new forum member. My name is Todor, I live in Bulgaria, Europe. I have been practicing wet shaving ever since I began to shave, more than 30 years ago. Through the years I have used mostly cartridge razors and mass market creams and brushes. Only recently it came as an eye opener to me that there is a whole universe of products and options when it comes to this man’s habit and hobby. Reading this forum for the last year definitely helped me a lot raise my awareness – thank you all for this. I also appreciate the lack of snobbism here. What I use these days – Winkinson Sword with various brands of razors; mostly creams, but I also do have one soap and a croap, all in rotation; astringent foam Reuzel (I love it); various after-shaves, alcohol-based, as well as lotions. On rare occasions - some exotics like pure, plant coffee oil. Greetings and happy shaves!
Welcome!

Top Bottom