What's new

All-Clad customer service Canada

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I guess this is a good thing. Seems I'm the first Canuck to try Customer service in Canada.

upload_2019-8-2_21-27-59.png

I had to replace a pan, and it was managed by my retailer Ma Cuisne in Ottawa. Ma Cuisne worked with All-Clad and made my experience reasonable given the stress. I remember taking some time to get All-Clad to acknowledge the failure and they were responsible for replacement.

The replacement pan has been working for years since.

Yes, this retailer - Ma Cuisine - deserves 2 thumbs up.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Well I hope it won't be a fight. Bought my pan through Amazon back in December. I've not used it frequently.
All-Clad Failure.jpg

Is that just the stainless peeling off with the copper exposed? Phew that’s scary...did you get it from an official amazon store?

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
It is the Teflon peeling away from the edge of the pan. I hate Teflon and try not to use it for various reasons, one being that it wears out way too easily. Based on reviews I was led to believe that All-Clad would be different. Perhaps it is but this didn't live up to the reviews.

I will check with Amazon . . . at least they should be a bit motivated given the amount of business I do with them.

My returns were on teflon too, and my motuvation was similar. So after the returns, I went almost to 'never to no-stick (swiss diamond for fried eggs)' and eventually to absolutely no stick for any reason (poached egggs).

Top Bottom