What's new

Alert all feather blade lovers

I am guessing that an alogarithm of some sort adjusts price according to sales numbers? It noticed us all doing a rush on that one item and raised it a couple bucks. Still, 16 is still a steal. Get em while they last. I betcha by tomorrow it will be back to 35.

Yes 16 plus tax 17...; I ordered yet another. Interestingly these had gone up to almost $35 in Nov, for Christmas they went down to 25 and I got some.....thinking they were going to go up again, and thought: this is all I need, no more blades. I have too many.

$25.15 for me, including delivery charge. Discount doesn't seem to apply when I log in. Probably will wait for another sale in the future. :/

Should have grabbed it at $14 but I had never shaved with a feather and just happened to have received a sample pack a couple of days ago so used it this morning to see how I liked it. Logged into Amazon to buy the 100 pack and it's now up a bit over $22 :(

Amazon uses dynamic pricing based on consumer interest just like concert tickets , hotel rooms and airline tickets. Once the computer noticed the sudden run on feathers going out the door at fire sale prices they tweaked the price accordingly. I guess I missed the boat.

Top Bottom