What's new

Airborne Beard and Shave Company

Has anyone had any experience with this companies shave soaps? They popped up on my Instagram and I checked them out a bit, they seem to be based out of Fort Worth, TX. They say they are Veteran owned and I was just wondering what people here know about their shave soaps. Thanks.

Soap page for Airborne

I haven't heard of them until I followed your link. The first ingredient in all of their soaps
is "freedom" followed by some tallow goodness so they sound like a soap worth trying.

Some of the scents seem interesting and off the beaten path, but oh my god....

I think I would rather just go with Stirling. Rod's ex-Army, but he doesn't try to tell you about it every five minutes.

$18 for 3.2oz of soap is rather steep. The soap also contains several types of parabens. They should just put a large "Thank me for my service" banner on their website.

$18 for 3.2oz of soap is rather steep. The soap also contains several types of parabens. They should just put a large "Thank me for my service" banner on their website.
I didn't price it out and I'm sure that I have run into more pollutants and things that are bad for me throughout
my daily day. I worry more about the F-250 speeding thru the parking lot than most other things.

I didn't price it out and I'm sure that I have run into more pollutants and things that are bad for me throughout
my daily day. I worry more about the F-250 speeding thru the parking lot than most other things.
You should research what parabens do to the environment.

Top Bottom