What's new

Aftershave PIF

Not in, but a great PIF. Speaking as a "chosen" one with the Veg, it smells different on those that are chosen. It has to be body chemistry.

HaHaHaHaaaaaaaah...Hmm, several of the offered after shaves sound really great, but after stopping to think about it, it turns out that I actually have seven splashes and three balms. So, yeah, I'll just be saying not it but really nice PIF. Good of you to offer!

nope, just enter the pif.
Ok ok twist my arm... Happy to be a part of your overly generous offering.
Recently a friend as generous enough to bring me along to an NBA playoff game instead of taking a work client (which I think the tickets were intended for). She knew I was a fan and all I can do is hope I was better company than the client would have been!

Great PIF!! The only thing I haven't tried would be The Veg, so I'm not in. Thanks for keeping it going!

Last edited:
I have most of those although not the veg but not in just for that. Never tried the veg but not losing sleep over it, :-D

proxy.php

Great PIF. Thanks for keeping this going!

Obviously not in.

I really enjoyed the Old Spice. It reminded me of my father, and also left my face clean and refreshed after using it. Its powdery musk scent lingered for about an hour or two and, it paired well with my every day cologne, Tabac EdC. In fact, I used up the Old Spice.
If you like the Old Spice, you'll have to find some Vintage Shulton Old Spice (after your restraint is over). It's better than the modern P&G formula.

Kudos to both you and KJ, who I would like better if I could understand his bingo games... But that's my problem!
If you have any questions about it, just let me know. It's really not that hard.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Congrats Austinoire!

I'm in.....I kid, I kid. Nice PIF Jut.
Not sure how someone can run out of aftershave? I just can't understand that at all.

Thanks all, especially Justin for a great PIF @Jut. A great stroll down memory lane of my grand dad's aftershave collection.

I never thought I'd be able to try any of these, but here they are, so thanks again.

-Austinoire

p
if

Top Bottom