What's new

Aftershave Balm?

Hey guys,
Just found a place in Portsmouth NH that is carrying the AOS line! It is called Pink Sapphire and it is on fleet street. Anyway, my real reason for writing is I picked up the AOS Lavender Shave Cream and Aftershave Balm and I am a little confused. By regiment goes like this . . . shower, proraso pre/post, shave, then what do I do now? I used to do proraso pre/post again and maybe a little witchhazel but now how do i fit the balm in?? Too many products I guess.

Hey guys,
Just found a place in Portsmouth NH that is carrying the AOS line! It is called Pink Sapphire and it is on fleet street. Anyway, my real reason for writing is I picked up the AOS Lavender Shave Cream and Aftershave Balm and I am a little confused. By regiment goes like this . . . shower, proraso pre/post, shave, then what do I do now? I used to do proraso pre/post again and maybe a little witchhazel but now how do i fit the balm in?? Too many products I guess.

Some people use witchhazel after the cold water rise then put on the balm. Others go with cold water and a aftershave then a balm. Just up to you, I myself go with cold water then just some nacyboy balm which is some great stuff then I am done.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Shave
Rinse
Balm

If using a splash:

Shave
Rinse
Splash
Balm

Of course the scents have to be compatible or I use scent free balm.

Top Bottom