What's new

AFL GF

I'm still disappointing that the Sydney Swans didn't achieved in the grand final game, however I'm just glad the came very closed and will see what happen next year for 2018.

It wasn’t a brilliant first half, way too many fumbles. Hopefully it settles down for the second half.

PS: A few weeks out I thought that the Swans would get there and if they’d snuck into the top four it might have happened.

I should pick an afl team to back..... I have all my teeth so I can't be a Collingwood supporter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True..... so Richmond Tigers it is then.... or would I be a band wagon jumper?[emoji4][emoji1531][emoji1611]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should have seen Swan Street in Richmond last night. Absolutely nuts.
My eldest stepson was working at a restaurant in Swan St last night. He posted video of it, manic!

He lives in Seddon and was a happy Doggies supporter last year so he knew what was coming.

Legion

Staff member
My eldest stepson was working at a restaurant in Swan St last night. He posted video of it, manic!

He lives in Seddon and was a happy Doggies supporter last year so he knew what was coming.

Fortunately, as a Demons supporter, I have been saved from the perils of a big night on Grand Final day thus far.

Top Bottom