What's new

Aeropress fail

When your girl’s been up for a few hours, knows how to do it, but still has a moment.

9FEEDC69-0FA1-443D-A350-116BE5F431F9.jpeg

“Uh... I messed this up”

“well, start your timer, and stir it.”

Timed it, poured it off, poured it in properly, pressed and cleaned everything. She’s drinking it.

“Oh, it’s come to this? There’s some sub-reddit where I’m about to become famous?”

“I don’t do reddit, maybe Facebook”

“Just remember this just makes me endearing, not stupid”

“Yeah, go with that, :001_302:

I knew I really needed coffee the one day I put the grounds in the mug, rather than the Aeropress. I really, really knew I needed coffee when I cleaned the mug and proceeded to do the same thing again. [emoji17]

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

At that point, I’d strongly consider drinking/chewing a cowboy coffee, time dependent.

Had a friend turn me onto chocolate covered espresso beans when I was young. Made studying pretty easy. Chew some up, rinse and swish water after, never stop working.

At least that one's easily recovered from.

I do a reverse pour and steep, (i think that's what it's called), and not realized i've put the plunger and cylinder together wrong way around until after filling the cylinder with water, major fail.

dave

I think you mean inverted? Put the plunger in just a bit, grounds down to the plunger, water on top, stir/time, screw filter on, flip it onto the cup and press? That’s what she was supposed to have done.

I think anyone who makes coffee occasionally fudges it.

At that point, I’d strongly consider drinking/chewing a cowboy coffee, time dependent.

Had a friend turn me onto chocolate covered espresso beans when I was young. Made studying pretty easy. Chew some up, rinse and swish water after, never stop working.

I love chocolate covered espresso beans. Perfect mid-morning or afternoon nibbles.

I think you mean inverted? Put the plunger in just a bit, grounds down to the plunger, water on top, stir/time, screw filter on, flip it onto the cup and press? That’s what she was supposed to have done.

That's the word - inverted!

Yeah, looked all set up to go in your picture just set on the counter wrong, haven't messed up that way but my day will come...

I also let the grounds steep for around 4 & half minutes before plunging, tastes right to me but my wife would strongly disagree.
dave

Top Bottom