What's new

***CLOSED***Active Duty and Veteran PIF. The Gracie Brush edition***SEE POST 107 FOR WINNER'S PICS

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
The Gracie Brush
1121161431~2.jpg

2480~2.jpg

This is the original Gracie, for whom I named Graydog's Gracie.
439083-fc4b1ef8c106e889ef150bacc9f3ba5a~2.jpg

This is Graydog's Gracie. See a few posts below for a current shot of this beauty.
What's a Gracie Brush? It's a brush I won from @Graydog for naming his new puppy.
She just looked like a Gracie to me.
Who's eligible? All current Active Duty members and all Veteran members.

Rules
Must be Active Duty Military or a Veteran.
Any branch, Country, regular Military, Reserves, National Guard. Male or female.
Must join Foxhole Shavers Club
Post I'm in, in this thread, and tell us what country and branch of military you served in and what you do or did there.
If you don't follow the simple rules above, I won't bother to tell you, I just won't consider you for the win.
:badger::badger::badger:
What do you get? Well, the Gracie Brush, of course. Horsehair knot, handle hand turned by our very own Graydog.
A vintage DE razor, probably a Gillette.
A nice selection of DE blades.
A soap, yet to be determined.
An Arko cream. You will have a choice from the few different ones I have.
A leather Dopp bag, used, in good condition.
0416172303a.jpg

Peek inside.
Just added by @edwinhmcbride
IMG_0079.JPG
I'll end this on April 30.

Attachments

• 2480.jpg
    2480.jpg
    732.7 KB · Views: 27
I would love to be but I can not in good conscience. I have more than I need (including a gorgeous Graydog, the big one on the left) and anything more would just be greedy.

IMG_0210.JPG

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Appreciate your honesty, Edwin. Beautiful brush there.

So benevolent! It's a beautiful gift.
I'm in!
Currently active duty US Navy in the US, doing my part as an IT.
Edit: I'm also a somewhat recent member of the Foxhole Shavers.

Very generous PIF. I, though, am "Not In". Back around Christmas time I won a PIF that @Graydog was doing where he was genourous enough to not only spin me my very own brush, but also through in a Gillette Open Comb. I still use them and have grown very fond of them. I know who ever wins this beauty will enjoy it! Thanks again for your very generous PIF!

Great PIF, that is such a beautiful brush! I'm in. I am Active Duty US Navy stationed in Japan. My job is Aviation Electronics Technician. I am a member of the Foxhole Shavers Club.

I'm in.
I served in the US Army from 1983 - 1998. I was an Aircraft Powertrain Mechanic. Spent time (after Basic and AIT) in Germany (Stuttgart), Ft Campbell , Desert Shield/Storm, Ft Campbell, Germany (Hanau), Ft Campbell and then 3 years in the National Guard.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Very nice, Georg! Not in but I want to thank all who have served and are serving.

Kindly,
Adam

I can't be in, but I wish I could. Greydog's legendary brushes are the epic stuff of legendary legends! This brush will be someone's go-to. Best of luck to all and well done, Captp.

Good Lord, Georg, this is too good for me. But I'm in.
US Navy, 1976-1980, Engineroom Supervisor, USS Kilauea, AE-26.

Thank you!

Great PIF, that is such a beautiful brush! I'm in. I am Active Duty US Navy stationed in Japan. My job is Aviation Electronics Technician. I am a member of the Foxhole Shavers Club.

What part of Japan. I was in Sasebo from 11-15.

Good Lord, Georg, this is too good for me. But I'm in.
US Navy, 1976-1980, Engineroom Supervisor, USS Kilauea, AE-26.
Thank you!

Pit snipe huh! Same here. Steam? Diesel? Gas turbine?

US Army Active Duty 1982-1997 - 91R30 Veterinary Food Inspection NCO.
Served in Fort Dix, NAS Signonella Sicily, Redstone Arsenal Alabama, Berlin Germany, and Great Lakes Naval Station Illinois.

Berlin.jpg

I'm in!

Last edited:
Top Bottom