What's new

Acquisitions Monday September 11th - Sunday September 17th

full

The 1959 fatboy (E2) came yesterday; the horde of Derbys came today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scotto said:

I've been looking at these pretty closely too -- I'm looking forward to hear more about how this brush is treating you after you get to use it awhile. You're right -- truly gorgeous brush. Can I ask what hair grade that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my first shipment of HBS soaps. Cocnut, Oceania, and Drakkar. And after my shave today, there will be many more shipments in my future!

Dinder1 said:
Picked up a couple of things yesterday.

Art of Shaving Lemon cream
Caswell & Massey Sandalwood gel after shave X2.

Dinder:

Never saw the C&M Sandalwood gel a/s before, you'll have to let us know how you like it - I'm a huge sandalwood junkie.

castlecraver said:
I've been looking at these pretty closely too -- I'm looking forward to hear more about how this brush is treating you after you get to use it awhile. You're right -- truly gorgeous brush. Can I ask what hair grade that is?
It is super. Their finest is quite prickly, I understand, which is not what I am looking for. I haven't tried this brush yet, but it feels wicked soft.

Suzuki said:
Dinder:

Never saw the C&M Sandalwood gel a/s before, you'll have to let us know how you like it - I'm a huge sandalwood junkie.
So far I like it alot, very light and non greasy, maybe like a poor mans Skin Food.
Cheers, DJ.

Mrs. R. Oh look... a TJMAXX

Mr. R. Do you want to stop?

Mrs R. I found a few things

Mr. R. :confused1

I ordered the Green and Gold Omega that has been highlighted in the "More Omega Silver Tips" thread. http://www.badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5441 This is a big, soft brush and I look forward to trying it in the morning.

I also received an eBay purchase for three old DE razors: a 1940s Super Speed; a post-1940s Super Speed; and a thin-handled adjustable. These are all users and hardly collector quality. I got all three in a single auction for less than $20 total.

Cheers,

dszpiro said:
I ordered the Green and Gold Omega that has been highlighted in the "More Omega Silver Tips" thread. http://www.badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5441 This is a big, soft brush and I look forward to trying it in the morning.

I also received an eBay purchase for three old DE razors: a 1940s Super Speed; a post-1940s Super Speed; and a thin-handled adjustable. These are all users and hardly collector quality. I got all three in a single auction for less than $20 total.

Cheers,

My friend you have it bad!:biggrin: :biggrin: sbad rad ect.:biggrin:

Top Bottom