What's new

Acquisitions Monday October 16th - Sunday October 22nd

My Aqusition today:

1 little bottle of "Bruno Banani-Time To Play-EdT 30ml":drool:
It's a rare scent...

Thomas

Carnal Flower by Dominique Ropion (Frédéric Malle Éditions de Parfums)
Sample of Une Rose by Edouard Fléchier (ditto)
Sample of Musc Ravageur by Maurice Roucel (tritto)
Sample of Tea for Two and Mûre et Musc Extrême (L'Artisan Parfumeur)

I just ordered from TGS:
Castle Forbes The Pre-Shave (hope it’s more than snake oil)
Arlington Shaving Soap (the cream is a drug, but I’ll give it to a friend who wants to switch to wetshaving)
GFT Limes Shaving Soap (I want to try a Trumper soap and I have no limes in my den)
Tulip T2 Super Shaving Brush (oh God I hope it’s great)

Beauty.com turned stuff around wicked fast:
IMG_2835_2_1.JPG

T&H Limes cream x2
1805 cologne
Grafton cologne

Lovin' that Grafton!

Joel, it looks like you've ordered at manufactum.com???
You've done a good choice, both Floids, Alt Innsbruck and the Swiss Pitralon:)drool: ), a really, really good choice:thumbup: :wink2:

Regards
Thomas

TomH said:
Joel, it looks like you've ordered at manufactum.com???
You've done a good choice, both Floids, Alt Innsbruck and the Swiss Pitralon:)drool: ), a really, really good choice:thumbup: :wink2:

Regards
Thomas

Yes sir... I am quite a fan of the Alt Innsbruck... well the scent at least (I haven't tried any of them yet). If I really like 'em, I might import them to the states so guys can buy them stateside. :smile:

I haven't tried the Pre de Provence shaving soap. Any comments?

You can buy their bars of soap by the case at discount from TheFrenchyBee.com (strange name, I know) if you like French Milled soap. I live in Miami, but spend months at a time in Europe and get my fix for hard to get EU products (or what an old girlfriend called European Affectation items) at this site when I'm at home. Try the French Mustards.

mullenpf61 said:

You can buy their bars of soap by the case at discount from TheFrenchyBee.com (strange name, I know) if you like French Milled soap. I live in Miami, but spend months at a time in Europe and get my fix for hard to get EU products (or what an old girlfriend called European Affectation items) at this site when I'm at home. Try the French Mustards.

I don't jump up and down over the scent. It's nice, but not my personal preference. However, the shave...well that is what it is all about. Very slick, and also moisturizing, especially for a soap.

Randy

mullenpf61 said:

Very nice stuff....personally I rather enjoy the scent of the soap. I actually find it remarkably similar to the Gold Dachs soap - as far as scent, performance, etc. I have only used it 3-4 times, but so far, it is mighty nice stuff. I purchased it new on ebay for about $8 shipped. :001_tt2:

Ran by Wild Oats today, and picked up the following:

Tom's of Maine Calendula Shaving Cream
Burt Bee's Lip Balm (in the tin, not the stick)
Bee & Flower Rose bath soap

ORDERED: 18oz bottle of Natureade Aloe 80. It will be interesting to see if they can still provide this stuff!

Randy

My Polo 8 in best came in the mail today. O My, I think I've fallen in love...
Many thanks to Steve, a very fine gentleman.

I picked up some old school A/S splashes and a nice old brush travel tube today.
Stephan Bay Rum
Master Topaz
Master Iceland Breeze

I have 2 kinds of Pitralon a/shaves, Swiss Pitralon, and Pitralon Classic from Germany. Both are excellent. :smile:

Jeff

PS a very dear and special friend sent them to me.

Top Bottom