What's new

Acquisitions Monday June 26th - Sunday July 2nd

CraigK said:
This week was a big score!

proxy.php

Bought the Floris JF from the retailer posted by Dinder1 on the Shopping Forum.

proxy.php

The Spicy Lime is really nice, it's moved to the top 5.

proxy.php

I missed out on a recent SR-208 for sale on the Trading Forum, but Charles at QED had plenty. I don't think you can find a better brush at the price he sells them at. Outstanding brush.

proxy.php

From Susan's Soaps I bought two soaps and one hydrosal spray, http://susansoaps.com/. Check out Scents Of My Father. I haven't tried them yet, but they smell exactly as described.

proxy.php

The pure Sandalwood oil is for a special shaving cream and hydrosal I plan on making soon.
It's starting to get confusing with all these wonderful soaps being made by women named Sue. :w00t:

Being blessed with good friends and good fortune, the past few days have been very good to me.
full

With good words from Scotto and Austin, I originally went to the store with plans of purchasing some Pre de Provence shave soap. They did not have the soap but carried the cream, and I was also pleasantly surprised to find some of the Provence Sante shave soap.
full

Finally, in an attempt to better manage some of my growing collection of shave goods, I found this nifty little wire rack with drawers.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
rtaylor61 said:
Kyle,

Is that monster brush in the middle a SR241?

Nice set up. Now....where is the rest???

Randy
More or less...it is the Vulfix #41.

Not pictured is the bathroom cabinet, medicine cabinet, under the sink, and hall closet.:blush:

Kyle said:
Being blessed with good friends and good fortune, the past few days have been very good to me.
full

Finally, in an attempt to better manage some of my growing collection of shave goods, I found this nifty little wire rack with drawers.
full

Awesome Rack... I had to look twice if it was a bathroom the pic was shot at or was I looking at some shaving shop who had a sale going for shaving soaps ! bottom rack !!!!!!! :eek:

Kyle said:
Very nice, Rene. How do you like the handle on that brush? It looks very comfortable.

It is like you say comfortable. The hairs are way stiff compared to a Bk8 but a BK series thats like no resistance at all.it also is very scratchy /exfoliating I like it it creates good lather for soaps basically I got it for soaps since the Bk8 is an UBER brush way too big to fit most soaps..good brush at 50% off couldnt go wrong.

I picked this cream up at my local German Deli, I figured for four bucks it was worth a shot.
Cheers, DJ.

Nivea Milde Rasier creme

Kyle said:
full

:blush: At first glance I thought that the rack was on the floor and those were some huge novelty brushes.:blushing:

DJ, I used to shave with it, it's a good cream, although, I don't dig the scent. I have another one from Germany which is very similar, it's called Balea.

Jeff

rtaylor61 said:
Kyle,

I notice at the base of the rack what appears to be a small notebook or PDA. Logging your shaves?

Randy
That is actually my manicure kit. The PDA/manicure kit was a little out of my price range. I am, however, hoping to get the poison dart attachment for my birthday.:biggrin:

Kyle said:
That is actually my manicure kit. The PDA/manicure kit was a little out of my price range. I am, however, hoping to get the poison dart attachment for my birthday.:biggrin:
I believe this is Kyles way of saying keep your paws off of my stuff. :biggrin:

Top Bottom