What's new

Acquisitions February 1 - 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter treat from TGS
full

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up these two last night off eBay. I'm not sure what the second one is so I'm in for a surprise when it turns up.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Dragon's Blood ASB from Prairie Creation, Shaving Bowl from Gentlemen's Best, and Penhaligon's Endymion shaving cream. Not bad for a Monday.

Nice razor Dunny, looks in A1 condition!

Did you try it yet?

its in amazing condition, original grind marks and everything. It was covered in gunk and in a junk shop near my gfs place.

not yet used though - I just got 6 razors back from Os, so he is yet to be used.

I love the lines of it though, the humpback kinda mirrored in the scales. tres cool. especially when closed. Next time ive my lightbox out i'll take another snap of him cosed.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
its in amazing condition, original grind marks and everything. It was covered in gunk and in a junk shop near my gfs place.

not yet used though - I just got 6 razors back from Os, so he is yet to be used.

I love the lines of it though, the humpback kinda mirrored in the scales. tres cool. especially when closed. Next time ive my lightbox out i'll take another snap of him cosed.

Noice! Which remind me, I'll have to contact Oz again to have a few things done... I just want to be sure you won't steal them from him! :laugh:

Ladies and gentleman! I scored this nice thing on Ebay yesterday. I hope I'll like it :). Just for curiosity, there were only two bidders - me and someone else. And price? 28 GBP. It's my first DeLuxe.

A very nice postman just left these for me. I paid 15 dollars for the two of them incl. shipping. One of them looks unused, the otherone just needs a good clean up. They are both made in england and the dirty one has a date code R3, the "unused" one has no date code.

Just arrived :thumbup1:

1. Anthony Logistics STRENGTH Body Essentials Shave Cream
2. The Art of Shaving Fusion Chrome Collection Shaving Brush
3. The Art of Shaving Sandalwood Essential Oil Shaving cream

Ladies and gentleman! I scored this nice thing on Ebay yesterday. I hope I'll like it :). Just for curiosity, there were only two bidders - me and someone else. And price? 28 GBP. It's my first DeLuxe.

Highway robbery!!! great score.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom