What's new

Acceptable Price for Cool Water

I am looking around my local area for Cool Water. Also, I need to mention that online purchases are out of the option as of right now, unless its at Amazon, but I am avoiding Amazon for fragrances if I can. Unfortunately, I can't find it in any thrift stores, but I have found some in other stores. The best deal I have found so far was at... Walmart (ironic), and it was a 2 oz. bottle for $35. Do you guys think this is a fair price to pay or can I do better in terms of price point.

Doing some quick checking, that price is probably in keeping with the average retail price.

Cool Water is a pretty popular cologne, and as such is stocked by most Drug Stores (Rite Aid, Walgreens), and quite a few of the big box stores.

Target has a 2.5 oz bottle for $32.89.

Also, being the holiday season, you might want to look in the gift set section. I have seen a gift set that had a 2.5oz bottle of Cologne, 2.5oz bottle of aftershave, along with 2.5 oz shower gel, and 2.5 oz aftershave balm for $30.

Also, not sure where you live, but if you live nearby a big mall, or an outlet mall, you might have a Perfumania. They are doing a buy one get one for $9.99 sale. The 2.5oz Cool Water is $38.99, but with the BOGO you would get two bottles (5oz) for $48.98 or $24.50 each, which seems to be a really good deal. See here:

http://www.perfumania.com/shop/mens/cool-water-for-men-by-davidoff-eau-de-toilette-spray_699.1.html

Note, if you can afford it, buying the 4.2 oz bottle for $52.99, and adding another for $9.99 is the much better deal, as you would then get the 4.2oz bottles at $31.49 each. So basically for $14 more than the 2.5oz deal, you would be getting an extra 3.4oz of juice!!

Last edited:
Walmart and I think Target often have a 1oz bottle for something like $15, I picked one up just to see if I could "get" the whole genre. There has always been something I felt was off about the GIT, Cool Water, Chez Bond oeuvre. After wearing it about the house, I find I have gotten used to that note, so much so that I have a bottle of GIT coming, which I got a really good deal on. CW is pretty synthetic, if you want something a little better try Caswell Massey Greenbriar, which is nearly the same.

...Also, not sure where you live, but if you live nearby a big mall, or an outlet mall, you might have a Perfumania. They are doing a buy one get one for $9.99 sale. The 2.5oz Cool Water is $38.99, but with the BOGO you would get two bottles (5oz) for $48.98 or $24.50 each, which seems to be a really good deal. See here:

http://www.perfumania.com/shop/mens/cool-water-for-men-by-davidoff-eau-de-toilette-spray_699.1.html....

I don't know if they are doing it this way this time, but sometimes Perfumania in the stores will have a sale where you buy one fragrance and get another fragrance of equal or lesser value at 1/2 price, so you might not need to buy two bottles of the same fragrance.

Top Bottom