What's new

Above the Tie mid year update.

Its been a little busy around here the last few months. So I decided to high light our newest offerings.
We started out with the new Colossus razor with a four inch handle. (By the way you will see in the photos we are developing a nice new expandable box for our stainless razors. We are still tweaking the heavy foam insert but we are close to having it ready for production.)
This was followed by our all new stainless Ink Well razor stand and a wonderful shaving soap Orange Blossom and Jasmine. Also we just tossed in some vintage Gillettes replated in Rhodium for your pleasure. Lastly we have also started offering some of these same vintage Gillettes in classic Nickel as well.
So please try out some of these new offerings and enjoy the shaves.

Attachments

• $DSCN3948.jpg
    $DSCN3948.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,167
  • $DSCN3950.jpg
    $DSCN3950.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,145
  • $DSCN3951.jpg
    $DSCN3951.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,150
The new presentation box looks very nice. I am looking for my very first DE razor and ATT has me reaching for my wallet. I am just not sure if an ATT razor is overkill for my first DE...hmmm?

Scott

Stan killed my RAD for now when I bought my Atlas R2 last month. Outstanding weight balance feel, just a simple well made razor made in the USA. Thanks Stan

The new presentation box looks very nice. I am looking for my very first DE razor and ATT has me reaching for my wallet. I am just not sure if an ATT razor is overkill for my first DE...hmmm?

Scott

It's not, just close your eyes and click buy!

I got my R2 Atlas in May. I use it almost exclusively now. The only other razor I use is my Gillette New LC both are about the same for me.

I had intended to just purchase 1 ATT razor, the Atlas H2. I liked it so much that I bought the H1 plate, and then, just recently, bought a Kronos R2. So, I now have a 7-piece set. These razors are excellent, and I'm looking forward to the release of the ATT Slant.

Top Bottom