What's new

A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

A little while ago @FarmerTan and I were remembering that at one time in the past someone apparently posted an opinion on the scent of Arko but neither of us could find the old post. Twas a long time ago, so we thought we'd take the pulse of the community nowadays. Have you ever heard anything about the scent of Arko or if you've used it do you have an opinion of your own on the topic?

I was wondering when we were going to get around to this.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
My buddy played for them. Luckily he has a real job. They even have to buy their own tape.

Good hockey though.

Brooklin is known globally for Lacrosse. I am not a big fan, but it is as big as college football is in Ohio.
The popularity of lacrosse there is the afterglow from the ancient Algonkian heritage on both sides of Lake Ontario- the best US lacrosse players are from the NY side of the lake- Syracuse, Rochester, Elmira, etc.

I have Arko and love it, both for its performance and smell (scent).
We have a mosquito repellent cream by Godrej Odomos and that's the closest smell I can relate Arko with.

Arko smells different from Odomos and a lot better. It is my safety net soap stick which always work.
I use it whenever I'm not feeling well or lack the mood for long lathering session.
I use Arko especially after I suffer a bad shave because it provides excellent protection.

Post shave feel is a bit drying, so I use Nivea balm afterwards, problem solved.

All this Arko talk resulted in fixing Arko for tomorrow's shave.

Edit : Odomos smells like Citronella, and Arko smells like cleaner version of Citronella.
Am I making any sense ?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have Arko and love it, both for its performance and smell (scent).
We have a mosquito repellent cream by Godrej Odomos and that's the closest smell I can relate Arko with.

Arko smells different from Odomos and a lot better. It is my safety net soap stick which always work.
I use it whenever I'm not feeling well or lack the mood for long lathering session.
I use Arko especially after I suffer a bad shave because it provides excellent protection.

Post shave feel is a bit drying, so I use Nivea balm afterwards, problem solved.

All this Arko talk resulted in fixing Arko for tomorrow's shave.

Edit : Odomos smells like Citronella, and Arko smells like cleaner version of Citronella.
Am I making any sense ?
Perfect sense to me! But there are those on here that question my good sense. Yeah, I'm lookin' at you @shavefan !

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I've never stuck a crayon up my nose! I ran out of room after I stuck pen caps up there. 😁
Thread derail alert: was it a local story where I live, or did you all hear about the fellow that kept having sinus issues and his (I believe it was his family doctor) removed a cherry pit through his nares? I think he had just figured it must have been absorbed or something so he never bothered mentioning it to his doc. Pulled it out and the pit hadn't changed a bit! Seems to me it was up there for 50 or 60 years! I think his brother was the reason it went up there; seems he slapped him on the back or something as he was randomly sticking things up his nose...I mean, who hasn't done that recently?

I propose that someone young and computer literate look up the story and link it! (Since I don't know how, and once a fellow on here from Canadia attempted to teach me and it didn't go well....

Top Bottom