A thread that isn't really about "Opinions on Arko Scent"

That and Tabac.
And the Veg. If you combine all three, you sort of get this:

proxy.php

Or this:

proxy.php

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
How's about we stop sniping at the old folks homes and consider taking some time to volunteer. Having spent a few years making sure that folks get fed in "nursing homes" (Skilled Nursing Facilities, ya' know where many people spend their final years once they can't take care of all their own needs) I'm a bit sensitive when it comes to the subject.

Love the thread, a bit put off by some recent posts. I'm certain no offense was intended.

Last edited:

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
I've found a perfect summer side hustle for @Mike M or another Arko hater looking to spend the summer in the west of Ireland. Maintaining public toilets in County Galway. Unlimited access to soaps, urinal cakes, and other resources alleged to smell like Arko.
View attachment 1624450
Try doing that job yourself this summer and then come back here and tell me Arko doesn't smell like a public toilet!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
A. B has too many letters that don't do stuff.
Though I agree with this in principle because it simplifies the spelling process, the artist in me must go with B., as it fully embraces the notion that the non- Arkolytes have "naught for branes."

My Secretary of State in the kingdom of Arkoland and I will discuss this in private and get back with my Royal Subjecks in due course. Carry on until we have made a decision, and please know that either A, B, or even C is considered proper terminology until a Royal Decree is announced!

Top Bottom