What's new

GIVEAWAY! A shopping trip for a lucky winner!

@duke762 did me a very considerate gesture just this past week to the tune of $75.00. I asked for his email address to get settled up and reimburse him. His answer? He said instead of sending him a check just do a PIF, "to the coolest forum on earth." Well, that is amazing and so here we are!

First, don't thank me - the gratitude rightly goes to @duke762 for his generosity. I am just following through with his wishes. Second, you have a whole store to pick from right here. But first you have to be the one lucky winner.

How do you enter? Just say, "I'm in" and we will let random.org select the winner in a couple of days.

Good luck to each one of you and a huge shout out to @duke762.

~ The Captain
Never tried the
@duke762 did me a very considerate gesture just this past week to the tune of $75.00. I asked for his email address to get settled up and reimburse him. His answer? He said instead of sending him a check just do a PIF, "to the coolest forum on earth." Well, that is amazing and so here we are!

First, don't thank me - the gratitude rightly goes to @duke762 for his generosity. I am just following through with his wishes. Second, you have a whole store to pick from right here. But first you have to be the one lucky winner.

How do you enter? Just say, "I'm in" and we will let random.org select the winner in a couple of days.

Good luck to each one of you and a huge shout out to @duke762.

~ The Captain
I am most DEFINITELY IN!!!!!:)

istockphoto-1221366908-612x612.jpg

We have a lot of entries already so fair notice - will have random.org pick the winner tomorrow. There is still time to be included!

I love B&B because of the people, one who requests that another man pay it forward, and the other that is more than happy to oblige. Respectfully not in, I've been blessed almost too much lately and I would rather this go to someone else. Great job though gents seriously.

360_F_167138412_UvcnmorApZXd6WXyxfFm0uqALEq5Lpvf.jpg

Random.org has selected @velocityboy as our winner of the $75.00 shopping spree at Captain's Choice right here!

Congratulations!

Thanks to all who entered! As soon as his shopping is done he can let us know what he has selected and it will be headed off to our friendly neighbor in Canada.

"Well, that wraps up our... what? Tell me again, I didn't quite hear you... Uh huh... yep... well, that's true now that you mention it... Does anyone know if the First Mate off the ship so we can pull this off without her knowing? She is? Okay - QUICK - let's have a consolation winner or two..."

(The Captain takes two more spins of the wheel at random.org)

Here are two MORE winners. Each will receive a credit in the store for $40.00!

@Asktm
@joamo

If you are a winner:

1. PM The Captain with your address
2. Tell him what you want
3. Prepare to be amazed!

Oh Captain, my Captain! This is so awesome! Thank you so very much! And thanks again to @duke762 as well for making this all possible! I am so stoked to do some shopping at the Captain's store. Never thought I'd actually win but this is super sweet indeed!

Congratulations to @Asktm and @joamo as well! See you guys at the Captain's store.

Top Bottom