What's new

GIVEAWAY! A shopping trip for a lucky winner!

Well, I've been to the Captain's store and made my choice. I was torn between a copper lathering bowl and my eventual choice and since I already have one of the Captain's ceramic bowls I decided on this,

Captain's Choice CUSTOM SCUTTLE SAPPHIRE.jpg

the CUSTOM SCUTTLE - SAPPHIRE. It is just beautiful! I look forward to some nice warm lather and a new "centerpiece" for my shaving den. I will treasure and take good care of it I promise. Thank you Captain for your unending generosity. Thanks to @duke762 once again and to all of you for your congratulations!

Well, I've been to the Captain's store and made my choice. I was torn between a copper lathering bowl and my eventual choice and since I already have one of the Captain's ceramic bowls I decided on this,

View attachment 1702740
the CUSTOM SCUTTLE - SAPPHIRE. It is just beautiful! I look forward to some nice warm lather and a new "centerpiece" for my shaving den. I will treasure and take good care of it I promise. Thank you Captain for your unending generosity. Thanks to @duke762 once again and to all of you for your congratulations!
Beautiful choice! Enjoy!

It's here! It's here! Look what I picked up at the post office today! Apparently it's been there since a couple of days ago, guess I should have a little more faith in Canada Post.

Captain's Choice scuttle.jpg

A custom scuttle (Sapphire), thank you so much Captain! It is lovely and I will treasure it always. Looking forward to trying it out on my next day off so I can savor the luxury.

As you can see by the vintage (circa 2011 I think) bottle in the photo I have been a fan of the Captain's Bay Rum for many years and will always have it on hand. The Starry Night lathering bowl is a more recent addition which I also love. Having been a fan of the Captain's wares for so long makes this win extra sweet!

Thanks again also to @duke762 for making this win possible! And thank you to our most excellent hosts at Badger and Blade for providing the place for all this to happen!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
It's here! It's here! Look what I picked up at the post office today! Apparently it's been there since a couple of days ago, guess I should have a little more faith in Canada Post.

View attachment 1707816

A custom scuttle (Sapphire), thank you so much Captain! It is lovely and I will treasure it always. Looking forward to trying it out on my next day off so I can savor the luxury.

As you can see by the vintage (circa 2011 I think) bottle in the photo I have been a fan of the Captain's Bay Rum for many years and will always have it on hand. The Starry Night lathering bowl is a more recent addition which I also love. Having been a fan of the Captain's wares for so long makes this win extra sweet!

Thanks again also to @duke762 for making this win possible! And thank you to our most excellent hosts at Badger and Blade for providing the place for all this to happen!
Well said my friend, and congrats.

Finally I could received my copper shaving bowl today and immediately tried it. What a fantastic shaving bowl. Thanks again to Captain and happy shaves to all.
I loved my Captain's Choice cobalt blue Seaworthy shaving bowl, then it broke. I replaced it with a copper shaving bowl from Captain's Choice and love that, too. Still, I think my heart will always love the departed Seaworthy a little more. 😢

Top Bottom