What's new

A rare sale at Captain's Choice

wCCh+giftset.jpg

That's right, we have a nice selection for you. While they last - and there are very few left - we have decided to put our Lather Bowl Gift Set on sale. Choose any bowl you like and any soap you like and it will arrive presented in our proprietary fitted gift box. The Captain has a reputation for squeezing in some free samples too! Once these are gone they are gone - get one while you can! A link for your convenience: All Products

Thats a good deal for someone that doesn't have a shave bowl. I have 2 shave bowls already & don't need another. I would rather see a sale on just shave soap. Your Lime is one of my favorite shave soaps! It has plenty of cushion & slickness.

I have one of those bowls, and I love it. Rather than lathering in it, I use it as a soap dish for face/hand soap. Looks great on my counter. I also got to try a selection of the Captain's Choice creams a while back, and I thought they were first rate. The North cream has a scent you can't find anywhere else. Very woodsy and masculine. And the Sandalwood has a stronger/better sandalwood scent than most. I use the North afternshave quite a bit, because my GF likes it so much.

I have one of these lather bowls and it's a top performer next to my scuttle. Very high quality and I got to try out some of the captains creams and soaps with the samples he sent me. Very high quality soaps as well. If I didn't already have one of these I'd be all over this. Don't sleep guys, you may regret it.

If they offered the Magma bowl... I would be all over this.

The Captain has full discretion on areas of flexibility and this is one of them! Just go ahead and order the Gift Set. Then send me an email at: [email protected]

Tell me your preference - in your case Magma - and I will make it happen. Glad to help out. You will have some free samples coming too, tell me which three you would like and I will pick them out for you myself.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
The Captain has full discretion on areas of flexibility and this is one of them! Just go ahead and order the Gift Set. Then send me an email at: [email protected]

Tell me your preference - in your case Magma - and I will make it happen. Glad to help out. You will have some free samples coming too, tell me which three you would like and I will pick them out for you myself.
Oh captain, My captain!! Hahaha. Very cool of you, Scott.

Top Bottom