What's new

a pretty darned good day

Today was about as good as they come. First, I began the day with a top notch shave sponsored by Merkur, Feather, Simpson's and Salter's. Next, I met up with some fellow B&B'ers with whom I share a common local (Austin, Scorpio, & MSandoval). We had a good lunch and a some great fellowship. We then followed up with a little gift exchange and some shavegear show-and-tell. After lunch, Austin and I went to coffee house and purchased some freshly roasted Mexican Chiapas beans and we finished up our shopping with some shave-related purchases at Enchante (I ended up getting some Trumper's Sandalwood SC, D.R. Harris Arlington SC, and a puck of Roger & Galet Lavender bath soap). I'm not sure that a day could be much better. :thumbup:

Today was about as good as they come. First, I began the day with a top notch shave sponsored by Merkur, Feather, Simpson's and Salter's. Next, I met up with some fellow B&B'ers with whom I share a common local (Austin, Scorpio, & MSandoval). We had a good lunch and a some great fellowship. We then followed up with a little gift exchange and some shavegear show-and-tell. After lunch, Austin and I went to coffee house and purchased some freshly roasted Mexican Chiapas beans and we finished up our shopping with some shave-related purchases at Enchante (I ended up getting some Trumper's Sandalwood SC, D.R. Harris Arlington SC, and a puck of Roger & Galet Lavender bath soap). I'm not sure that a day could be much better. :thumbup:

Wow, Kyle sounds like a great day. Too bad, I would have liked to join you fellows. (I am about 2,000 miles away). :badger:

It was a great day indeed. Lunch was great and visiting with Kyle, Raf and Mike was great. Kyle and I spent an hour with CAR and his lovely wife. Enchante is moving downtown to new digs. Thanks fellas for a great day.

Andrew

What and you guys didn't get presents for the rest of the class?!?

:biggrin:

Does sound like a really good time, Glad you could do it.

Not a bad day at all... There might now be enough B&Bers in Michigan for a similar day... Too bad no place like Enchante to go to though... :rolleyes:

Dennis

At least you have places to shop for shaving supplies!
I have to order though UPS or the USPS. (& then wait) :001_unsur

There's no Enchante where I live (or anything like it). Any state that gives us Willie Nelson, Austin City Limits, the University of Texas, and the late, great Molly Ivens certainly gets my respect.

Top Bottom