A few of my scents

Givenchy Play Intense(my new go to)
Dolce and Gabbana The One
Polo Blue (and sometimes Black)
Aqua Di Gio
Victoria's Secret Very sexy for him
Kenneth Cole Connected (and New York)
Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier
Lacoste (red, white, blue and essential)

I just recently got Terre Hermes' and Issey Miyake l'eau d'issey sport but haven't really worn them yet.

I'm looking to try some classic scents so any recommendations are welcome.

A few of my favourites are:

Dior Eau Sauvage
Guerlain Vetiver
Guerlain Habit Rouge
Polo (green)
Chanel Pour Monsieur
Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel

I don't recommend buying anything without smelling it on yourself first, though. Have fun sniffing!

A few of my favourites are:

Dior Eau Sauvage
Guerlain Vetiver
Guerlain Habit Rouge
Polo (green)
Chanel Pour Monsieur
Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel

I don't recommend buying anything without smelling it on yourself first, though. Have fun sniffing!

Those are def classics. The Chanel Pour Monsiuer is a tricky one though. Only the "Concentre" version is readily available in US.
(and it's not a bad scent at all).

Those are def classics. The Chanel Pour Monsiuer is a tricky one though. Only the "Concentre" version is readily available in US.
(and it's not a bad scent at all).

I've never tried the Concentre. Heard a lot about it. I can't remember where I bought my bottle of PM, it's been a long time.

Agree on Dior Eau Sauvage and, if you like that, you should like Acqua di Parma Colognia and Assoluta. Assoluta is my go-to and has fantastic staying power. I'm also really enjoying Montale Blue Amber which also has great presence and endurance.

Givenchy Play Intense(my new go to)
Dolce and Gabbana The One
Polo Blue (and sometimes Black)
Aqua Di Gio
Victoria's Secret Very sexy for him
Kenneth Cole Connected (and New York)
Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier
Lacoste (red, white, blue and essential)

I just recently got Terre Hermes' and Issey Miyake l'eau d'issey sport but haven't really worn them yet.

I'm looking to try some classic scents so any recommendations are welcome.

I have actually smelled all of these. I like Terre d Hermes (most of us here do). I also think D&G The One is growing on me. I am still not sure as I did not like it at first, but I think I like it more now. I would like to smell Givenchy Play Intense again. I remember I was on the edge about it so I need to try it again.

As for classics......
Guerlain Habit Rouge
YSL Rive Gauche
Guerlain Vetiver

These may not all be "classics" but based on everything else you have I would recomend

Rochas Man
YSL La Nuit DeL’Homme
Chanel Allure Homme
Montale Red Vetyver
Guerlain Vetiver
Ferragamo F Black
Bvlgari Aqua

And I wasnt partial to The One but The One Gentleman was GREAT!

Top Bottom