What's new

A Few Good Men, Redux. $1.25 razor challenge…

Here we go again!!!

In honor of the Fearsome Dozen, the Original Gangstas of Lore & Legend, The Men of great shaving renown (or just plain nuts!), we have a sequel to that infamous or dubiously crazy bunch of shave hooligans that defied shave logic. Here, in this thread, we search for 12 more fearless wet shaving souls to remember those before and forge a new legend and story of their own.

Need more information and the complete unadulterated story of those who sacrificed smooth, comfortable and easy shaves for the greater good of wet shaving kind? Click below.

Warning: Thread is not for the feint of wet shaving heart. Those that need and revolve around shaving hardware perfection, you’ve been warned. Last chance.

Ok, you asked for it…

Simple rules here gents. The objective at all times is to give oneself a comfortable & respectable shave and finish.

Rule 1. Must use the supplied blades for at least a week with the 3pc. razor in the package. If upon sampling the blade one finds it unbearable or extremely uncomfortable to continue with it, you can substitute it with your preferred blade of choice. You must state that change here and explain why it was necessary. Easy though as I already gave you the answer.

Rule 2. Have fun Gents. Post your experiences for all to see & read and more than likely get a chuckle or two.

Rule 3. There is no specific time frame that you must complete. A week is all that’s required. But, you can shave and hang in the thread for as long as you wish once your week is completed. We had gents go for months after the challenge was over and continued to contribute to the thread, myself included.

That’s it. If this sounds like something you can manage, man up and sign below. Only the best & fearless need apply. And a few screws loose up top won’t hurt. :letterk1:

An “I’m in” is all that’s needed. I only have 12 razors so, it will be a first come, first served basis. I’ll cover shipping to its destination. Just pm me your mailing address once you’ve commited.

Just attach your screen name/tag to the list below then copy & paste to your post entry. The faster the list is filled, the faster the razors are shipped. Would like to get them out all at one time and avoid multiple trips to the P.O.

The Chosen Few List

IMG_1112.jpeg

I think I am sufficiently recovered from my first (failed) attempt to try this again. I'm in, blades and all.

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
3. cranewarrior (no need to send me a razor/blades)
4. c__port

The original thread was brilliant. Plus this opportunity is stoking my daily shaving mojo back from the ashes. I'm in.

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
3. cranewarrior (no need to send me a razor/blades)
4. c__port
5. blethenstrom (no need to send me a razor/blade)
6. @Tanuki

Owning two makes you over-qualified.

Not opening them suggests you are under-qualified.

That's the BOSC way in a nutshell.

I'm making popcorn! :popc:
You know how it is. Here I was in the dollar tree and I saw these razors. Hmm I have heard about these razors on B&B and how horrible they are and they are only $1.25. Let me get two. BOSC absolutely! I have started to take a liking to big nurse's medication times.

The reason why they are still unopened is probably because of the little sanity that I have left in me.

Top Bottom