What's new

A&E Forbidden Fruit

Received and lathered today A&E's Forbidden Fruit. Other than the interesting classical label art :adoration: , a typical A&E offering - easy-lathering, slick and protective tallow-based soap, excellent, soothing AS that lasts. Very impressed with all of A&E's products, great performance and intriguing scents. This one faintly resembles their Asian Plum, but probably closer to one of my favorite seasonal scents, Stirling's Red Delicious. A fruity, forward apple-ish fragrance, but more floral than Stirling's (although not overly floral), with some spice (cinnamon?) in the background, and some woody notes. Definitely not an apple-pie (Fall) fragrance, but probably closer to apple blossoms, with some complexity underneath (a green fougere). I like it, and will likely use it year round.

20200418_103202.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of their Asian Plum and Asian Pear, this one sounds like a nice summer scent too.
I'm looking forward to trying Kaizen when it comes out too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I got a set of Asian Plum recently

A&E Asian plum.jpg

8/10 scent strength. Too strong for my taste but it lathers like a champ. Unique scent. Almost like a bright plum forward tabac.

Great soap an scent. I think it smells like a bowl of oatmeal with apples and spice.. I like this over asian plum but not as much as asian pear.

Top Bottom