What's new

6th Annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser - We Need Your Help!

I'm planning on donating a XXXXXXX in box and a couple of XXXXXXXXXXX and who knows..... But I can't get pictures yet because my wife won't stay at work long enough every day.. and she's on vacation for the next 3 weeks so I'll be really lucky to get them shot before mid September.... :blink: and if I get caught I may get shot.. :w00t:

I scored a couple choice items last year. Good fun for a great cause.

I have a question though. The items that I have for auction/donation, do I keep them in my possession until sold or do they get sent somewhere prior to the auction?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I scored a couple choice items last year. Good fun for a great cause.

I have a question though. The items that I have for auction/donation, do I keep them in my possession until sold or do they get sent somewhere prior to the auction?

You will keep them and ship them to the winner

If this item is acceptable (apparently unused OS puck), how do I attach a picture to the Auction donation form?
I don't use any of the flickr type services...
$OS SOAP LID.jpg$OS BOX.jpg$OS closeup.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
If this item is acceptable (apparently unused OS puck), how do I attach a picture to the Auction donation form?
I don't use any of the flickr type services...
View attachment 679923View attachment 679924View attachment 679925

You would have to upload it to the gallery. Here's a tutorial.

1. Start by Clicking here Sue Donation Link which will open the donation form.

2. Fill in your Email address (not your screen name as we need a form of contact outside of B&B)

3. tell us what you are donating (i.e. Razor, Soap, and Brush)

4. Fill in the description, let us know about the items you are donating, if they are new or used, limited edition, or homemade, this is where you can tell us the details. Be sure to make full use of the text editor tools as how you make the write up look is what we will use in the auction. Vendors and Hobbyists please include links to your websites/B&B Vendor threads here

5. Include an Image URL, if you are unaware of how to do this, please see the how to section below,

6. The additional Note section you can ask for further assistance with Photos, and let us know if the item is on hand with you or if it is drop shipping from another location.

7. Click submit and you are done. The team will take care of the rest

Thank you for participating in the Auction

Gallery Uploading

1. Click Gallery

2. Click Upload

3. Select file(s) you wish to include

4. Fill in the Title you wish to call the image

5. Include a Description for the photo

6. Select a category, If unsure what to select "Member categories" is a good choice

7. You may select keywords to make searches easier, but you may also leave this area blank

8. Click Submit

9. review and click "Process" at the bottom

To get the URL code for B&B

1. Click Gallery

2. Select My Images

3. Find the photo you wish to select for the auction and click it

4. scroll below the photo on the right hand side you will see a section called "Image Code' and copy the "BB Image Code (large version)"

5. Paste that line into the box in step 5. for the donation form

6. repeat this for any other images you may wish to include

Outside photo hosting may also be used such as Flikr or Picasa

Last edited by a moderator:

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Is the Saint Sue soap being offered again this year?
Do you mean the Pick Grapefruit that was a Popup? There's a rumor that one of last year's Pink Grapefruit was lovingly stashed away to be offered up for sacrifice this year.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Yes, that was the one!
One of our members had those made for the Auction. I haven't heard about it being done again, but that just means I haven't heard anything. There should be one unused tub of that and one unused tub of last year's Soap for Hope going up; at least that's the rumor.

Top Bottom