What's new

500 posts

Ive done it! 500 posts since 1/1/08. New year new methods was my resolution, instead I have a new hobby, come across the nicest bunch of chaps on the net, and had my student loan transform slowly into creams and razors and brushes before my very eyes!

Keep up the awesome shaving advice and I'll keep coming back for more

Cheers,

Ive done it! 500 posts since 1/1/08. New year new methods was my resolution, instead I have a new hobby, come across the nicest bunch of chaps on the net, and had my student loan transform slowly into creams and razors and brushes before my very eyes!

Keep up the awesome shaving advice and I'll keep coming back for more

Cheers,

Bravo! At this rate 2000 by 2009!!

I posted this thread on the 17th, its now the 21st and I have 601 posts. 100 posts in 4 days I need to slow the hell down I most definitely spend too much time reading the board. Good job its a nice place to be

100 posts in 4 days...your as bad as me...we both need to get more of a life...:lol:....NOT!!

Actually, you're making me a bit nervous... I keep checking our post counts to see if you passed me yet. :tongue:

R-James, I'll give you half a congratulation now and the other half later. So uh, congrat. :biggrin:

Top Bottom